Voting of Moderators

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which mod done his/her job well?

18% 18% 
[ 33 ]
10% 10% 
[ 19 ]
17% 17% 
[ 32 ]
9% 9% 
[ 17 ]
13% 13% 
[ 24 ]
12% 12% 
[ 22 ]
11% 11% 
[ 21 ]
7% 7% 
[ 12 ]
2% 2% 
[ 3 ]
 
Total Votes : 183

Voting of Moderators

Post by GARY1997 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:46 pm

Over the past few weeks, many YCK EP players have a comments about what Mod do. Are some of them overusing their power? Are they doing their job? Therefore, this poll is meant for all players to vote to see which Mod they feel did their job well.

As a mod they should be able to
1) Becoming a positive role model in EP
2) Manage members well
3) no bias over anyone
4) everyone should be treated the same way. For example, Mods should not auth ppl just because they are their friends, it will be unfair to those who waited for so long just for auth.
5) Also Mods should be online frequently and answer questions that was asked by other members
6) mods need to welcome new players make them feel like part of the family and teach them the rules.
7) Punishment is need as much as promoting them
Cool mods should follow the rules

Please take all these into consideration before voting for anyone. All votes is based on what u think, there are no right or wrong. Some mods work in the background and doesn't show too. Leave down suggestions as well to help Mod do better with their job.please don't leave comments which contain personal attacks against mods. Thanks! king Happy Voting king


Poll supported by: guestdog, GoblinOfCash, Angel, Sickcroon , Nairod57, wopi2, bossmanjason, akiskarath, XxTERRORxX, Xakaze,unknoun, exitpathisveryfun123, shock_wave3000 and Me Twisted Evil


EDIT by dragon:

Please remember you have multiple choices of voting!!!

This poll is for reference only. However we will take every opinion into consideration, so every single opinion will be precious for us. So voice out your opinion now!!!


Last edited by princevladlin on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : also making it to Global announcement, and minor changes approved by editor)
avatar
GARY1997

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Voting of Moderators

Post by dragon144 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:48 pm

Please do not just vote, comment here to support your reason Very Happy

Message to all mods: please making voting clean. DO NOT ask ppl to vote for you and DO NOT vote. Thank you. If you voted please cancel your vote

_________________
I live in Mars [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] according to OZ

dragon144
Administrator

Posts : 384
Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Voting of Moderators

Post by wopi2 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:20 pm

Am I allowed to vote?

wopi2

Posts : 305
Join date : 2013-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Voting of Moderators

Post by exitpathisveryfun123 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:10 pm

wopi is a mod so we should be able to vote for him
avatar
exitpathisveryfun123

Posts : 676
Join date : 2013-08-26
Age : 20
Location : why should i tell you?

Back to top Go down

Re: Voting of Moderators

Post by Ozone Layer on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:46 pm

Yeah! (secretly thinks that no one really cares Wink
avatar
Ozone Layer

Posts : 692
Join date : 2013-07-29
Location : Somewhere...

Back to top Go down

Re: Voting of Moderators

Post by Nabbit on Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:12 am

Glad someone made this thread... I support.
avatar
Nabbit
Rabbit
Rabbit

Posts : 429
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 21
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Voting of Moderators

Post by Don.Gato on Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yeah! (secretly thinks that no one really cares Wink

The thing is I think people actually do care. I make it no secret that I don't though....... :p

_________________
Your (un)official de-archivist.
avatar
Don.Gato

Posts : 163
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Voting of Moderators

Post by sohdbrimks on Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:52 am

I voted on all, including "none of the above"
avatar
sohdbrimks

Posts : 188
Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Voting of Moderators

Post by dragon144 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I voted on all, including "none of the above"
whats the point of it then Razz

_________________
I live in Mars [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] according to OZ

dragon144
Administrator

Posts : 384
Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Voting of Moderators

Post by dragon144 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Am I allowed to vote?
meh you are still too new Razz
jk,,, but it would be unfair to add another option. Moreover you have to ask Gary Razz

_________________
I live in Mars [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] according to OZ

dragon144
Administrator

Posts : 384
Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Voting of Moderators

Post by sickcroon on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:43 pm

I will not vote, because my opinion is bias. However I will say this. Many of you don't know how much some of our mods attribute to YEP because a lot of what we do is not known to anyone but Mods, and maybe a few choice mentors. So after this vote is over and through. Don't feel your vote did not matter. The moderators we have are all moderators for different reasons and although those reasons are much more apparent for some over others, all of us share a passion for YEP, and have earned spots as moderators in some way or another.

sickcroon

Posts : 2
Join date : 2013-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Voting of Moderators

Post by NubaSlaya on Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:18 pm

I voted dragon, sickcroon, phoenix, nabbit, and pain

Dragon - Has done a lot for the community, doesnt get unreasonably angry at people, and created nice tutorial levels to help beginners.

Sickcroon - One of the (usually) more mature and knowledgeable mods. Has been around relatively long and treats everyone with good respect and has good inputs for things.

Phoenix - one of the best tricksters and racers to ever play. She is a good reference for how to do things and she treats those who respect her with respect.

Nabbit - I am probably biased on this one since I have known nabbit ever since both of us started playing ep, but I believe she has done a good amount for the community, forums, and has helped keep ep an overall more fun to play.(once again biased)

Pain - Has done a lot of work with ranks and authing people and normally gives people what they deserve. He has been more active then most mods id say and deserves his place.

Everyone I did not vote for: I believe that all of the mods are justified for their position, I just believe these people I voted for have done enough that I have recognized to deserve my vote.
avatar
NubaSlaya

Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-07-28
Location : Ohioland

Back to top Go down

Re: Voting of Moderators

Post by exitpathisveryfun123 on Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I voted on all, including "none of the above"
me too : )
avatar
exitpathisveryfun123

Posts : 676
Join date : 2013-08-26
Age : 20
Location : why should i tell you?

Back to top Go down

Re: Voting of Moderators

Post by Steinwayartist on Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I will not vote, because my opinion is bias. However I will say this. Many of you don't know how much some of our mods attribute to YEP because a lot of what we do is not known to anyone but Mods, and maybe a few choice mentors. So after this vote is over and through. Don't feel your vote did not matter. The moderators we have are all moderators for different reasons and although those reasons are much more apparent for some over others, all of us share a passion for YEP, and have earned spots as moderators in some way or another.
Im not voting for similar reasons, i mean i could if i wanted to, yet with recent affairs, i really feel like people would take everything seriously. I am happy that someone has made this topic, yet i fear that it can cause some trouble. So i am not voting. \/
                                                                                  [o]     (my bad attempt at making a peace sign using a hand).

_________________
Steinwayartist [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Moderator of customs site
avatar
Steinwayartist

Posts : 535
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 20
Location : Pennsylvania

Back to top Go down

Re: Voting of Moderators

Post by Nabbit on Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Im not voting for similar reasons, i mean i could if i wanted to, yet with recent affairs, i really feel like people would take everything seriously. I am happy that someone has made this topic, yet i fear that it can cause some trouble. So i am not voting. \/
                                                                                  [o]     (my bad attempt at making a peace sign using a hand).
If people start getting too fearful of hurting each other's feelings to do anything for the community, nothing will get done. :p I think you should vote, imho, but I can understand your concern.
avatar
Nabbit
Rabbit
Rabbit

Posts : 429
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 21
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Voting of Moderators

Post by princevladlin on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:23 pm

I think it might be a good idea to have a vote for one or two new mods too.

_________________
Chunky. Bacon.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
princevladlin
Administrator

Posts : 503
Join date : 2013-07-28
Location : Under pressure

http://exitpath-levelmakers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Voting of Moderators

Post by Steinwayartist on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:15 am

thats what i thought this was to begin with, and then i was like. Under pressure

_________________
Steinwayartist [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Moderator of customs site
avatar
Steinwayartist

Posts : 535
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 20
Location : Pennsylvania

Back to top Go down

Re: Voting of Moderators

Post by Steinwayartist on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:24 am

However, nabbit reconsidered me, so ehh, why not vote.

Dragon: you arent there for just a few people, you are there for everyone, you help any which way you can, i like that. Even though you are somewhat leaving for a bit, just promise to do well in school ^^

Sickcroon: You are newer to the mod team, and i question why. You have amazing views of solving problems and that should have been recognized long ago. You also are active. 

Nabbit: You were inactive for some time, but you picked right back up. You created a winning plan that may or may not go through, but you took the time and effort to do so. PS, makarune

Ghost of Pain: I dont always see you now a days, but towards the beginning of my exit path experience, you were always there for me. To guide me, to teach me and to be there for me.

NontroppO: even though we only saw each other about 3 times or so, you really are amazing. You are kind, willing to teach people, and the best, patient. Continue to do good. 

Even though i also like the three others
Darwin: inactive
Xak and Phoe: i dont want to be a part

_________________
Steinwayartist [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Moderator of customs site
avatar
Steinwayartist

Posts : 535
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 20
Location : Pennsylvania

Back to top Go down

Re: Voting of Moderators

Post by Steinwayartist on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:13 pm

i think that if we were to even have a new mod poll, that is would be the existing mods choice, otherwise, it would be a popularity contest rather than who is most fit for the job.

_________________
Steinwayartist [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Moderator of customs site
avatar
Steinwayartist

Posts : 535
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 20
Location : Pennsylvania

Back to top Go down

Re: Voting of Moderators

Post by Steinwayartist on Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:44 pm

jeez calm down people, this was made so we could talk about the moderators and reflect on their past experiences, clearly something went wrong, you shouldn't be spamming here, there is an ENTIRE PLACE for that, literally. Go to misc, you can spam crazy there, and the foul things you say affect people. Please take it somewhere else. If we have this kind of behavior, i highly doubt that there will be a new mod poll for people since the behavior here is inadequate. Otherwise, this place may end up being locked, i dont know how to myself.

_________________
Steinwayartist [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Moderator of customs site
avatar
Steinwayartist

Posts : 535
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 20
Location : Pennsylvania

Back to top Go down

Re: Voting of Moderators

Post by princevladlin on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:20 pm

Look, this has gotten out of hand. I'm locking this for now, deleting irrelevant posts, and then I'll open it up in a day after things have hopefully cooled down a bit. Any more spamming or insults from anyone in this thread will result in a temporary ban.

_________________
Chunky. Bacon.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
princevladlin
Administrator

Posts : 503
Join date : 2013-07-28
Location : Under pressure

http://exitpath-levelmakers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Voting of Moderators

Post by Nabbit on Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:06 pm

It has been a day. I unlocked the topic. :p
avatar
Nabbit
Rabbit
Rabbit

Posts : 429
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 21
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Voting of Moderators

Post by guest_dog on Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:43 am

sorry but this is what you deserve:


dragon144:
1) Becoming a positive role model in EP /
he had managed to keep the community more or less ordered until like 3 months ago, he did it for lots of months so he deserves credit for that. Besides he was nice on skype, only on skype

But he doesn't reply greetings, didn't help me with quads, he is selective, uses a lot of slowmotion which i don't agree with in yck, teaches with slowmotion, quits games, and mainly doesn't have a clue of what is happening with lots of offensive behaviour and when he returns he acts like if he knew everything of what happens in yck
2) Manage members well/
manages members 15% well
3) no bias over anyone/
he is biased and tends to teach some things to some players or play with some players over others
4) everyone should be treated the same way. For example, Mods should not auth ppl just because they are their friends, it will be unfair to those who waited for so long just for auth.
he knows yck and takes advantage of that to act like a superboss over other mods. Although i blame yck instead so ignore this /
5) Also Mods should be online frequently and answer questions that was asked by other members/
40% satisfied
6) mods need to welcome new players make them feel like part of the family and teach them the rules.
perfect score/
7) Punishment is need as much as promoting them
Cool mods should follow the rules /
he follows the rules of not treating people bad although he doesn't respect some opinions and imposes his power (for example when 92% of the people voted for a plan and he along with other mods went and disagreed and imposed his power)
total score: 8/1000



Darwin37
1) Becoming a positive role model in EP/
a model not only in yck but also in life
2) Manage members well/
excellent
3) no bias over anyone/
excellent
4) everyone should be treated the same way. For example, Mods should not auth ppl just because they are their friends, it will be unfair to those who waited for so long just for auth./
excellent, i was a rookie and he always treated me the same and taught a lot, a lot of abundance and friendliness
5) Also Mods should be online frequently and answer questions that was asked by other members/
/he quit, else he might have got a perfect score
6) mods need to welcome new players make them feel like part of the family and teach them the rules./
yes
7) Punishment is need as much as promoting them
Cool mods should follow the rules /
perfect
total score: 945/1000 the best mod



Xakaze
1) Becoming a positive role model in EP/
perfect, not only he is but he influences others to be a role model
2) Manage members well/
excellent balance
3) no bias over anyone/
score 76/100, approved
4) everyone should be treated the same way. For example, Mods should not auth ppl just because they are their friends, it will be unfair to those who waited for so long just for auth./
not only he does that but he promotes that
5) Also Mods should be online frequently and answer questions that was asked by other members/
perfect
6) mods need to welcome new players make them feel like part of the family and teach them the rules./
a lot
7) Punishment is need as much as promoting them
Cool mods should follow the rules /
perfect
total score 561/1000 (he would have more points if he didn't quit for a certain period being mod, like krisskhan quitted, like darwin quitted, also he sometimes likes to argue with words a lot instead of with actions so im taking him like 300 points hahaha although I admit that anyone has the right to be emotional when the causes are fair but i opine whatever i want in this post becasue they let me)



sickcroon11% 11% [ 12 ]
1) Becoming a positive role model in EP/
the basis is good,the core is good, but he is somewhat unactive
2) Manage members well/
yes
3) no bias over anyone/
yes
4) everyone should be treated the same way. For example, Mods should not auth ppl just because they are their friends, it will be unfair to those who waited for so long just for auth./
I don't know, maybe well
5) Also Mods should be online frequently and answer questions that was asked by other members/
yes
6) mods need to welcome new players make them feel like part of the family and teach them the rules./
yes
7) Punishment is need as much as promoting them
Cool mods should follow the rules /
here is where he loses some points, he isn't active enough and doesn't ban enough and doesn't someones enough for my tastes but he is fair
total score 486/1000


Guest_Phoenix9430513% 13% [ 14 ]
1) Becoming a positive role model in EP/
awful, how comes that a mod is looking for every oportunity to make other people feel bad. For example
1.1She uses slowmotion in the warps to the armor games players who don't have slowmotion especially when they have said that they don't like it
1.2 She brags a lot in a not respectful way
1.3 She changes the levels to suit the ones she does well and the others do bad to brag
1.4 She doesn't respect others opinions
1.5 She doesn't teach anything, she even hides info to not brag (she is one of the culprits that I took a lot to learn quads and quints and warps and troppos I had to discover it by myself because she and other people didn't teach me anything, it's regrettable, she hid info to brag
1.6 she kicked me out of the room for no reason (i had beat him in the levels of racing and she was complaining but let's assume it wasn't for that so for no reason)
1.7 doesn't respect other mods, (she had problems with xakaze krisskhan darwin and others)
2) Manage members well/
No, totally no, she sucks at this one
3) no bias over anyone/
totally biased
4) everyone should be treated the same way. For example, Mods should not auth ppl just because they are their friends, it will be unfair to those who waited for so long just for auth./False, not even when they praise her she respects them
5) Also Mods should be online frequently and answer questions that was asked by other members/
no, she says magic and doesn't reply anything, even dissimulates so that the truth isn't discovered
6) mods need to welcome new players make them feel like part of the family and teach them the rules./
she does it ok
7) Punishment is need as much as promoting them
Cool mods should follow the rules /
she banned neonbolt but she is sloppy and unactive with many other ones, she even deffends some offenders if she knows that will bother the offended one just to bother (kind of sadist) and she thinks it's cool
Total score: sorry but -135/1000


Nabbit12
1) Becoming a positive role model in EP/
no, the role she has is the role of worshipping offenders because it's cool. Like "the hacker" nopeofnope. Also she doesn't know anything about what happens in yck and comes like if she knew everything
2) Manage members well/
awful, maybe the worst, she unbans people without evenconsulting, just becasue they are friendly with her doesn't mean they are friendly with everybody
3) no bias over anyone/
a lot of bias towards his friend, she's clanish
4) everyone should be treated the same way. For example, Mods should not auth ppl just because they are their friends, it will be unfair to those who waited for so long just for auth./
no and no
5) Also Mods should be online frequently and answer questions that was asked by other members/
yes, good done
6) mods need to welcome new players make them feel like part of the family and teach them the rules./
yes, perfect
7) Punishment is need as much as promoting them
Cool mods should follow the rules /
she doesn't becasue she protects offensive behaviour
total score: 1/1000



GhostOfPain
1) Becoming a positive role model in EP/
almost acceptable except for that he is protective of offensive behaviour, unbans people without consulting the banner, doesn'very sloppy at taking actions against offenders, acts like a boss to other colleagues and over all acts as if he knows everything of what happens in yck when he sometimes doesn't have a clue (same of like many other mods)
2) Manage members well/no
3) no bias over anyone/acceptable
4) everyone should be treated the same way. For example, Mods should not auth ppl just because they are their friends, it will be unfair to those who waited for so long just for auth./
acceptable
5) Also Mods should be online frequently and answer questions that was asked by other members/
he is somewhat inactive
6) mods need to welcome new players make them feel like part of the family and teach them the rules./
perfect
7) Punishment is need as much as promoting them
Cool mods should follow the rules /
he has some talent for being mod and some experience though so I'll give him some points
Total score:374/1000



NontroppO
1) Becoming a positive role model in EP/
he is positive in the sense of that he doesn't attack anyone, although he doesn't teach anything and never appears
2) Manage members well/
he doesn't manage nothing
3) no bias over anyone/
good
4) everyone should be treated the same way. For example, Mods should not auth ppl just because they are their friends, it will be unfair to those who waited for so long just for auth./
no, he only greets some people
5) Also Mods should be online frequently and answer questions that was asked by other members/
i don't know so I'll asume that he does that
6) mods need to welcome new players make them feel like part of the family and teach them the rules./
no
7) Punishment is need as much as promoting them
Cool mods should follow the rules /
he doesn't attack people but never stops any offensive behaviour
Total score 1/1000 (he might not be offensive but he's very neutral so i'm not summing him points)

final note: excitement 1000 gary and helium atom and dorp would have had a lot of points in this list if they had been mods

And wopi well he seems very good although he has been mod for very little days to judge so I'm not including him

guest_dog

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Voting of Moderators

Post by Zenzational on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:25 am

^thats a good description x) I like reading that description for some reason.
avatar
Zenzational

Posts : 123
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 18
Location : NOR*CAL

Back to top Go down

Re: Voting of Moderators

Post by ExitPathGirl16 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:30 am

guest_dog wow that is harsh a -135 2 1's and an 8
avatar
ExitPathGirl16

Posts : 1048
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: Voting of Moderators

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum