People leaving?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

People leaving?

Post by sohdbrimks on Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:37 pm

I just noticed Malk's topic title is now Malkoir's Levels--So Long. and the last level posted is called Goodbye,ExitPath
Also, Xak's "In Game Name" has been changed to Test and he hasn't logged in for 5 days. Did he changed his own name/password and quit or something?

:o


Last edited by sohdbrimks on Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
sohdbrimks

Posts : 188
Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: People leaving?

Post by sohdbrimks on Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:37 pm

YCK IS DYING
*starts drama*
avatar
sohdbrimks

Posts : 188
Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: People leaving?

Post by Nabbit on Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:59 pm

People come and go. The ones that loved EP enough usually come back someday. I doubt it will be the last time we see them; they probably just need a break from it or something.

It's still sad though. Sad
avatar
Nabbit
Rabbit
Rabbit

Posts : 429
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 21
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: People leaving?

Post by Ozone Layer on Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:57 pm

You know...I wonder who will be the last person on exit path...
avatar
Ozone Layer

Posts : 692
Join date : 2013-07-29
Location : Somewhere...

Back to top Go down

Re: People leaving?

Post by ExitPathGirl16 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:37 pm

reply to ozone
someone who is relitively new and very active now and has no life and plans to stay on exit path for a really long time 
(me)
plus i think if there are only about 5 people anyway yck will shut down the site
and we could always invite people yet again would it make yck last longer
now i will be serious
this is very sad
Malkor:
i didn't know him well his levels are great and he is a great person i wish the best for him
Xakaze:
i am really suprised Xak can't leave he is one of the best (if not the best) player on exit path he is a mod and has been influenced this game so much i hope he's not leaving but i also wish the the best for him
avatar
ExitPathGirl16

Posts : 1048
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: People leaving?

Post by AngelOfOreos on Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:25 pm

sohdbrimks wrote:I just noticed Malk's topic title is now Malkoir's Levels--So Long. and the last level posted is called Goodbye,ExitPath
Also, Xak's "In Game Name" has been changed to Test and he hasn't logged in for 5 days. Did he changed his own name/password and quit or something?

Surprised
There's this thing called breaks and another thing called vacations. I just got back from weekend vacation lol.

_________________
-Angel of Oreos
avatar
AngelOfOreos
Cookie
Cookie

Posts : 692
Join date : 2013-09-23
Age : 18
Location : the mountains

Back to top Go down

Re: People leaving?

Post by Steinwayartist on Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:20 pm

In my honest opinion. If people decide to leave, it is okay. It is their decision if they want to still be a part of our community, thats why its a community, because people can come or go and have different influences on all of us.  

I have noticed that xakaze did go away recently and maybe he wants to see what happens when we have one or two less mods.

_________________
Steinwayartist [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Moderator of customs site
avatar
Steinwayartist

Posts : 535
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 19
Location : Pennsylvania

Back to top Go down

Re: People leaving?

Post by ExitPathGirl16 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:47 pm

Steinwayartist wrote:In my honest opinion. If people decide to leave, it is okay. It is their decision if they want to still be a part of our community, thats why its a community, because people can come or go and have different influences on all of us.  

I have noticed that xakaze did go away recently and maybe he wants to see what happens when we have one or two less mods.
1. I 100% agree

2. 1 or 2 more mods will be picked and 1 or 2 more mentors will be picked to take thier spots
avatar
ExitPathGirl16

Posts : 1048
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: People leaving?

Post by Ozone Layer on Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:51 pm

I think that there should be 1 mod per 3 pages of forum and round up if you get a fraction. (So 7 mods as of now)
For mentors? Probably 3 mentors per mod (so 7x3=21)
avatar
Ozone Layer

Posts : 692
Join date : 2013-07-29
Location : Somewhere...

Back to top Go down

Re: People leaving?

Post by AngelOfOreos on Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:39 pm

idkwhattocall wrote:2. 1 or 2 more mods will be picked and 1 or 2 more mentors will be picked to take thier spots
You make it sound as if you planned this out yourself... >.>

Ozone Layer wrote:I think that there should be 1 mod per 3 pages of forum and round up if you get a fraction. (So 7 mods as of now) For mentors? Probably 3 mentors per mod (so 7x3=21)
This would be a really great idea for keeping the staff numbers in check. I think a Mod:mentor ratio could be less if one was put in effect, such as 1:2 so 14 mentors.
avatar
AngelOfOreos
Cookie
Cookie

Posts : 692
Join date : 2013-09-23
Age : 18
Location : the mountains

Back to top Go down

Re: People leaving?

Post by ExitPathGirl16 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:49 am

21 mentors are good with 14 that might not be enough
20 as of now-3 that quit (includes malkor)=17 so we need to nominate 4 new mentors i have an idea he hold a public eletcion
of all the TP's on exit path we vote for the 3 that we think are best suited for mentor
things to consder 
(no particluar order)
kindness
activity
teaching
skill
trust
mods are ok
9 mods 1 quit 1 may have quit (xakaze)
what do you think?
good or bad idea on voting for those 4 mentor spots?
avatar
ExitPathGirl16

Posts : 1048
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: People leaving?

Post by AngelOfOreos on Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:03 am

idkwhattocall wrote:21 mentors are good with 14 that might not be enough
20 as of now-3 that quit (includes malkor)=17 so we need to nominate 4 new mentors i have an idea he hold a public eletcion of all the TP's on exit path we vote for the 3 that we think are best suited for mentor
The current staff decides who is promoted. The moderators generally receive input from the mentors, and then make a choice.

idkwhattocall wrote:Things to consder... blah blah blah...
mods are ok
9 mods 1 quit 1 may have quit (xakaze)
There is a whole thread on this?

idkwhattocall wrote:what do you think?
good or bad idea on voting for those 4 mentor spots?
Just... let the staff do our job...

_________________
-Angel of Oreos
avatar
AngelOfOreos
Cookie
Cookie

Posts : 692
Join date : 2013-09-23
Age : 18
Location : the mountains

Back to top Go down

Re: People leaving?

Post by Steinwayartist on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:09 pm

We dont need a strict number of mentors. I mean really, this is not the senate or the house of representatives. If people are willing to help out a lot in the community and show that they care enough to put forward the effort, we know where they belong. 

This is not the point, if we get anymore off topic, i am locking this thread. Dont want to, but will if this gets far off.

Topic: Why people are leaving exit path

Current conversation: the strict number of people who should be mentors and moderators. (which large math equations)   

See what i mean????

_________________
Steinwayartist [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Moderator of customs site
avatar
Steinwayartist

Posts : 535
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 19
Location : Pennsylvania

Back to top Go down

Re: People leaving?

Post by AngelOfOreos on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:22 pm

idkwhattocall wrote:2. 1 or 2 more mods will be picked and 1 or 2 more mentors will be picked to take thier spots
Stop changing the topics and posting off topic stuff dude... I'm going to start to split threads into their own "Randomness from idk" thread with how often you cause this lol

Steinwayartist wrote:Topic: Why people are leaving exit path
Current conversation: the strict number of people who should be mentors and moderators. (which large math equations)   
See what i mean????
Read above ^^


The mentors are the only ones available to invite, so start telling them who you think deserves and invitation. We have a whole forum for suggestions on who to invite... Make use of it, TP's and Someone's.

_________________
-Angel of Oreos
avatar
AngelOfOreos
Cookie
Cookie

Posts : 692
Join date : 2013-09-23
Age : 18
Location : the mountains

Back to top Go down

Re: People leaving?

Post by ExitPathGirl16 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:11 pm

AngelOfOreos wrote: changing the topics and posting off topic stuff dude... I'm going to start to split threads into their own "Randomness from idk" thread with how often you cause this lol
1. I will change the topic again
2. I'm sorry
3. ozone layer originally changed the topic
4. I was giving a suggestion


It is sad to see people go and I wish the best for malkoir and xakaze
I hope that the community will be able to stay alive and its sad to see people go
But people move on
I wish you both the best of luck : )
avatar
ExitPathGirl16

Posts : 1048
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: People leaving?

Post by Xakaze on Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:01 pm

Hello :-)
1 - I'm not leaving
2 - I've been very busy lately
3 - I'll be back soon (tomorrow a bit probably, and more often in approximatively 10 days)
4 - You can stop this drama now ;-)
5 - See you soon, take care and have fun ^^

Xakaze

Posts : 421
Join date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: People leaving?

Post by ExitPathGirl16 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:24 pm

XAK YOUR BACK!!!!
: )
avatar
ExitPathGirl16

Posts : 1048
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: People leaving?

Post by princevladlin on Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:25 pm

Very Happy That's great.

I think that a lot of us are just pretty busy lately. I'll probably be a lot more active during December.

_________________
Chunky. Bacon.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
princevladlin
Administrator

Posts : 503
Join date : 2013-07-28
Location : Under pressure

http://exitpath-levelmakers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: People leaving?

Post by ExitPathGirl16 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:54 pm

Same here
avatar
ExitPathGirl16

Posts : 1048
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: People leaving?

Post by TroIIingTroll on Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:07 pm

sohds wrote:YCK IS DYING*
I agree , we must prevent that ...
My home making something , and homeworks... D: hope I can have more free time
avatar
TroIIingTroll

Posts : 248
Join date : 2013-08-18
Age : 17
Location : HK

https://www.sites.google.com/site/0803game1/

Back to top Go down

Re: People leaving?

Post by ExitPathGirl16 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:28 pm

people leaving makes me sad : (
yck will die eventullay and we just got to accept that
hopefully it will stay for another few years (2015-2018) though i dought it
projected death of yck 12/21/14
for now we must do what we can
we determine how hong yck lives!!!!
avatar
ExitPathGirl16

Posts : 1048
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 17

Back to top Go down

lol :D

Post by Retrocrystallix on Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:58 am

I zoomed through some of these misc. / general discussion  threads, and.... xD rather interesting to read sometimes (heh hw is boring anyway Wink
And my um... contribution to this thread.... heh I've been in yck for like 3 months, what can I say about it? :Dseems like growth to me (i joined on pg 16 or 17, there are 19 now Very Happy

Retrocrystallix

Posts : 91
Join date : 2013-07-31
Location : Come and catch me ^.^

Back to top Go down

Re: lol :D

Post by ExitPathGirl16 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:40 am

Retrocrystallix wrote:I zoomed through some of these misc. / general discussion  threads, and.... xD rather interesting to read sometimes (heh hw is boring anyway Wink
And my um... contribution to this thread.... heh I've been in yck for like 3 months, what can I say about it? :Dseems like growth to me (i joined on pg 16 or 17, there are 19 now Very Happy
Yes but look at pages 16-19
Each page from 16-18 has taken about a month to fill
Page 19 started 2 months ago and it is still not filled
In the last month 7 people have joined
Only 3 people in the month before that
All of the months before that at least 20 people joined
Retro you joined 3 or 4 days before me and there are 2 people who joined in those 3-4 days
Exit path is 3 years old
We have had more than 200  People active In the last month
Yck is dieing
But the rate of people leaving is slow so I say we've got another year or so
This is why
Estimated death of yep 12/21/14
(Adds doomsday countdown clock)
I hope we last longer though
avatar
ExitPathGirl16

Posts : 1048
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: People leaving?

Post by AngelOfOreos on Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:17 am

idkwhattocall wrote:
Retrocrystallix wrote:I zoomed through some of these misc. / general discussion  threads, and.... xD rather interesting to read sometimes (heh hw is boring anyway Wink
And my um... contribution to this thread.... heh I've been in yck for like 3 months, what can I say about it? :Dseems like growth to me (i joined on pg 16 or 17, there are 19 now Very Happy
Estimated death of yep 12/21/14
(Adds doomsday countdown clock)
I hope we last longer though
Ha. I'm coding the YEP page into a code processor for my own personal offline version. I'll even set up my own online game host servers if I must. I'll be here, racing on YEP forever... so visit me sometime lol (:

It will never die if people still play it.

_________________
-Angel of Oreos
avatar
AngelOfOreos
Cookie
Cookie

Posts : 692
Join date : 2013-09-23
Age : 18
Location : the mountains

Back to top Go down

Re: People leaving?

Post by Ozone Layer on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:18 pm

Exactly.

I mean, I have become less active over the months but look. All the legends are coming back: Creed, Angel of Oreos (you left Razz) and all that other stuff.
However, some legends have also left, like darwin and malkoir
avatar
Ozone Layer

Posts : 692
Join date : 2013-07-29
Location : Somewhere...

Back to top Go down

Re: People leaving?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum