In Defense of Esc-T

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In Defense of Esc-T

Post by Guest_Phoenix94305 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:54 am

Hiya all!

I know that the use of esc-t has become controversial. First, I would like to point out that there are two common uses of esc-t. The first, and most common usage, is known as slow-mo, whereby the player continuously holds down both the esc and T buttons to create a slow-motion effect. This was a very common way of playing for long time on Yck.

There is also another method of using esc and t during levels that I principally helped invent as a way of figuring out EP mechanics. I call this method "stop motion." This was actually soon incorporated as an acceptable way of playing one block warp levels whereby you had to move one frame at a time. But I had principally developed the technique of stop motion first as a quick way of testing the possibility of otherwise very hard techniques, and, secondly, as a way of discovering new techniques and understanding the complete mechanics behind some old techniques.

For example, I used stop-motion to figure out that one could do a sept-jump without a treadmill and with regular flow. However, you will only achieve a maximum of 12 blocks, the equivalent of a hex-jump. Stop-motion has a place in EP. Currently, it's totally valid a method for one block warps and movement during warps.

In short, I fully endorse the use of esc-t to advance both EP science (i.e., what skills are possible, etc.) and teaching (because knowing every detail could help in teaching).

Moving on... I have seen recent threads complaining about esc-t by people who have never used it, or else have problems using it. There is, without a doubt, no question that someone who can do a skill without esc-t deserves respect as a superior player than one who can only do the same skill with the use of esc-t. But what is wrong with using esc-t?

First, some view it as cheating. I personally don't see it as "cheating" anymore than I see any other glitch we commonly use. Bragging, I seem to see, is the problem, but whoever brags, regardless of how good they are, needs to stop. No one appreciates a braggart, regardless of the context. So what you completed a hard level. You can be proud of that, but don't demean other people. This really doesn't matter in the context of esc-t, but, just to point out, if someone does something without esc-t and you did it sooner with esc-t, you have no room to brag. You shouldn't brag in the first place, but much less if you did the same thing an easier way. In short, don't brag. You're not that good!

Second, using stop-motion to finish Maze quickly. STOP IT. Seriously, you are not demonstrating any skill, and it is irritating to everyone who races you, yck player or AG player. If you want to warp into the Crossroad box, fine, you're not hurting anybody. You won't win, obviously. And maybe you might show some prospective invites something cool. Use it rarely. You can one block warp through the maze, np. You can corner triple it, np. These are all things AG players can do. Basically, never take advantage of things available to you alone in YEP to beat AG players. If you can corner triple over Maze, that's fine. If you can FC the first part of Slip n Slide, that's fine. Basically, when playing in an AG room, do NOTHING an AG player can't.

Question: "But Phoenix, sometimes I see you using slow-motion in customs, etc., what of that?" There are some things that I think were made for slow-motion. I must be honest, I make a LOT of levels. I only recently became okay with normal speed. However, I must say that I always found troppos more fun with slow-mo. However, that said, I have only made a few levels I have yet to beat without slow-motion. I only made a few levels which I have not been able to beat without slow motion that I put on the forum. Most of my hardest levels have, actually, been beaten without slow-motion. Legend Tower, for example, is basically my exemplar Legend series level. I made it with esc-t testing, but I have since beat it in about 30 minutes without esc-t.

Basically, sometimes I use slow-motion in customs to bypass sections I don't want to play, or else I don't want to hold people up. However, I must admit, I have made some customs intended to be played by slow-motion users only. Sohd complained in another post, but slow-motion allows a precision normally unattainable by regular playing. I don't view this as cheating, because it is absolutely accessible by every other YCK player. To me, I think it is another skill to be mastered. It is a skill that has allowed me to better understand everything in the game.

Now, many of you have seen me play without esc-t. Yes, that is my normal play--without esc-t. Having used both normal and esc-t speed, I can say, this is a fun and incredible game. I don't think that esc-t detracts from the game at all, but adds another skill you can use. It's a different skill, and perhaps needs warnings with it, since it can reduce you to a certain type of player. But I see no reason why it should be cast aside when people can have fun in this game using it. After all, the point of any game is to allow the players to have fun. What is wrong with that, especially when the game specifically creates the opportunity for this sort of gameplay?

This is only for discussion. Please, no profanity or insults.
Guest_Phoenix94305

Back to top Go down

Re: In Defense of Esc-T

Post by TroIIingTroll on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:01 am

Correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111oneoneone
TroIIingTroll

https://www.sites.google.com/site/0803game1/

Back to top Go down

Post by sohdbrimks on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:15 am

I personally don't see it as "cheating" anymore than I see any other glitch we commonly use.
Those glitches are in the original game while t and esc is not. And I don't see how doing a corner or double is even comparable to holding down 2 extra keys while playing

Bragging, I seem to see, is the problem, but whoever brags, regardless of how good they are, needs to stop.
Actualy I don't think braging is the problem, as most people (slow mo or not) don't brag. Slow mo itself is the problem

Sohd complained in another post, but slow-motion allows a precision normally unattainable by regular playing. I don't view this as cheating, because it is absolutely accessible by every other YCK player. To me, I think it is another skill to be mastered.
Slow motion is a skill? LOL
Slow motion is like playing a different game. I've seen people who could climb 15 blocks with slowmo but couldn't quad without it, just to give you an idea of how it drasticaly alters the game

I mean, what's the point of playing a multiplayer game if each person is playing at a different speed? One playing normaly, one playing with slowmo, one playing frame by frame. Might as well tell yck to implement a "fly" button so we can all go to the fin directly

But I see no reason why it should be cast aside when people can have fun in this game using it. After all, the point of any game is to allow the players to have fun. What is wrong with that, especially when the game specifically creates the opportunity for this sort of gameplay?
Yea you can all have fun playing your puzzle game but don't do it while normal EP players are in the room, and specialy not when there are new players in the room who most of time don't even know what slow motion even is

So here's a few things I think would help me not hate slowmo
- don't use it when I'm in the room. It is just a personal request and if you want to use it anyway go ahead, but I'll probably go afk if I see it. When I'm stuck in a hard part and I see a slow mo user pass it on the first try, I don't see the point in continue trying, that's all
- don't use it when new players are in the room. Now, putting hard levels for new players is already kind of mean, but putting a hard level and using slow mo is just being an asshole, so don't do it
- if you made a level and only beat it with slow mo, don't put it with other players in the room. For all we know, it is an untested level that could be impossible (for people who don't use slow mo)
- normaly I would ask people to mention if the level needs slowmo or not, but you know what? It is their topic and they can do whatever they want so that is not necessary. But I will never play a level from a  known slow mo player (Royster, HeliumAtom, Zen, etc) and will probably go afk if somebody else puts it

PS: a few days ago we were racing on one of those hard Malk racing levels with infinite flow, and I saw two people using slowmo. Why even bother racing anymore? There is no excuse for that
sohdbrimks

Back to top Go down

Post by Xakaze on Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:33 pm

But I had principally developed the technique of stop motion first as a quick way of testing the possibility of otherwise very hard techniques, and, secondly, as a way of discovering new techniques and understanding the complete mechanics behind some old techniques.

For example, I used stop-motion to figure out that one could do a sept-jump without a treadmill and with regular flow. However, you will only achieve a maximum of 12 blocks, the equivalent of a hex-jump
I have developped the Hex 12 blocks normal flow thing without slow mo.
Dar, Dorp and sohd have studied the ghost jump to find out how it works without slow mo either.
Dorp has mastered tropposanity and made it more popular wthout using slow mo.
KrissKhan has invented/discovered many tricks in EP. No slow mo for him either.
sohd has made some very interesting discoveries - see some of his levels - and learnt by himself how to master them. Without slow mo.
I can fail a huge amount of time at last block without slow mo (ok this one was for the fun ^^).

I mean I think that slow mo is not required in order to discover how the things work. Tests, patience, and cogitation usually do the job.

First, some view it as cheating. I personally don't see it as "cheating" anymore than I see any other glitch we commonly use
YEP players can access a feature that AG players can't - esc + t in this case -, that's why it's a cheat. You can apply this definition to any game. You say it yourself actually :

Basically, when playing in an AG room, do NOTHING an AG player can't.
I only made a few levels which I have not been able to beat without slow motion that I put on the forum. Most of my hardest levels have, actually, been beaten without slow-motion. Legend Tower, for example, is basically my exemplar Legend series level. I made it with esc-t testing, but I have since beat it in about 30 minutes without esc-t.
Sorry but this is nothing but bragging. I mean the question is not to know if you're able to beat your own levels or not without cheating, who cares ? We all know that you have high level skills, don't worry - it's not sarcastic.

To me, I think it is another skill to be mastered. It is a skill that has allowed me to better understand everything in the game.
I have a different opinion. I think slow mo is a cheat used by people who would be stuck if they had to use real speed. Roy, Zen, TrollingTroll, HeliumAtom are perfect examples of this. I don't blame them -It has to be clear -, it's just a fact, nothing more. I see more slow mo as a beginner's way of beating a level (sorry if it's a bit rude but that's what I think).

Of course I totally agree with the end of your post : the most important is to have fun.
However, if I see someone putting a hard level that he can't beat without slow mo while other players are in the room, I'll be harsh and easily give a warning to that player. I think you can understand why.

Good post anyway Phoenix, it's interesting to confront different points of view about slow mo Smile

Xakaze

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon144 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:34 pm

For me this is a very complicated topic for me to share my view.

Firstly, what is slow mo? and the history of slow mo?
Slow mo, basically is an alternative method for some players who wish to make themselves slower in-game.

Who "invent" slow-mo?
Steveragon, originally try to by-pass my UFO level and the first one who uses this strategy.

Usage of slow-mo
Regardless how you hate slow-mo. You are actually, in a large extend, benifited a lot with slow mo.  Although slwo-mo has been uses for making themselves slower for the sake of higher manipulation ability and sharp increase in their skill level. Slow mo is also uses in many other areas. Including but not limit to,
1) mentoring/tutoring (to explain some skill piece by piece) which is a very effective tool for mentoring new players, at least with my few years of mentoring different ppl in EP;

2) level making, this is particularly useful for level makers if they wish to have precise check of positions;

3)skill testing and developing, though yes I ackloedge that there are skills that are not develop via slow mo, including maze warp for myself. Slow mo is a extremely effect tool to develop skills or its viration particually, which is how my U jump ability is invented. So yes it is possible that we dont have to develop skills using slow mo, it act as a catalyst and many skills or fun stuff wont be here without it (e.g. rollar coaster idea is based on slow mo for me); and possibility many more

So, what is YOUR point of ppl using slow mo for playing level?

Nobody should brag, we are having fun here, not having a friken competition here. Slow mo, in my person view, as an alternative way to by-pass levels, and it is a personal preference. At the end of the day, you can choose your level enable slow mo or not, and it is really YOUR prefernce of playing. Nobody should critize others using it or not. Some levels (including soulless originally) especially older levles, are made for slow mo players. Though players can have right choose to not play those level, (especially slow mo peeps plz avoid putting those if you cant beat it in normal speed and if there is ppl who hate slow mo) it is HERE for some players. In conclusion, for conventional playing slow mo is gereally accpetable in the public and no one should brag skills.

Wait, there is there unclear area about slowmo. What are they? and what is your point of view?

Regardless slow mo, in some circumstances, is regarded as a cheat. Many players, even ppl who deem this playing style as cheat, still use it during warping. This, in my opinion, is clearly unfair. Why you can call other people cheats in using skills but not when you are using is for warp? they are basically the same thing. Yes there are level that designed for this, but isnt it a prefernce whether you can choose to play these levels or not again? Why you have to discriminate levels with slow mo and pure skills while not blaming yourself using it for warp, or putting warp levels incluiding slowmo? In my point of view, either you should call both of them cheat or both of them acceptable. Just because many ppl not use slowmo for skills but for warp doesnt mean it is a right thing to do this.

How about showing them to AG players? while racing and new players?

AG players: A definite no. Not because of unfair (you have the aiming line in YEP and that causes unfairness already anyways). But because not exposing you are yck. (unless you are reciting)

Racing: No!?! What is the point of racing then?

New players: Yes only if you know the impact of slowmo inside out. Slow mo is a great tool to show how a skill is being performed. However, if you ask me whether or not new players should learn slow mo. I think yes but do remind him/her not to rely on it too much, and the impact of it. Yes that means you have to explain to the new player TONS of things. Either you explain it, or basically you just dont dont teach the player. Thats what i think of. However, please reminded that whether using slow mo to learn a skill is healthy, which i dont agree. As there are huge difference between 2 machinisum and it is hard to adept one another. Yes it would be good tool if you think using slow mo can learn this game fast, but just dont over-rely it.

Disclaimer: I dont care skills myself. I am here to have fun and I dont really mind i have bad skills. slowmo and non-slowmo wise

@xak KK discover some tricks using/with the help of slowmo

Final note: You are here to have fun, not here to tortoure yourself for new skills. Ppl should learn accepting others with lower skills, and not to brag or insult others if you have a higher skill level. Respect others and be kind of one another.

dragon144
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Xakaze on Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:59 pm

@xak KK discover some tricks using/with the help of slowmo
Still, don't take a thing out of its context. The point of what I said it that slow mo is not required in order to find out how a trick works, that's it.

Xakaze

Back to top Go down

Post by sohdbrimks on Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:25 pm

Here's what I think about warping with pause
Most levels that need it are made for the SOLE PURPOSE of warping. Think of it as a Quiz level or a Tag level, it is just a novelty, not something  you play every day. Only normal level I can think of right now that needs warping is teh name 5 I think (that part with invisible blocks and some axes).
Another point is that these levels CLEARLY need pause, while a hard level made by someone who uses slowmo might not be so obvious. When I get stuck in a part for 15min and later find out the level's creator used slowmo to beat it, I feel like ragequitting in all caps

And about "just having fun"
The problem is I feel slowmo is detrimental to the game. As I said before, this is a multiplayer game and we should all play by the same rules. How would you feel If I hacked the game and gave myself infinite flow (on levels that dont have it) or made myself fly. And before you say that "everyone has acess to to slowmo", let me remind you that 1) some keyboards dont let you hold that many keys at the same time and 2) even if everyone could use it, it's still something completely awkward to do; imagine explaining to a new player that if he wanted to get any "good" at the game he would have to play it while holding t and esc forever, and play at a slow, boring speed.

Hell, when I started I didn't even knew that slowmo existed, I just assumed other players were lagging. And by the time I found out about it I already liked EP too much to quit. But let me tell you, if I were a new player and saw some "good" player purposefuly slowing themselves down I would have quit at the same time.

And to think that when I was new, and took too long to finish levels, I would sometimes hear people say things like "that's why I hate playing with noobs". When I later found out most of those "good" players used slowmo I was very disapointed to say the least

Final note: You are here to have fun, not here to tortoure yourself for new skills. Ppl should learn accepting others with lower skills, and not to brag or insult others if you have a higher skill level. Respect others and be kind of one another.
Was this aimed at me? Because I never made fun  of people of lower skill (unless it's someone really annoying), and the few times I brag I'm obviously joking. And as for "torture yourself for new skills", lol. Learning the game is supposed to be fun, not something you skip over by using slowmo. But hey, if you find fun pausing before a pop spike, or using slowmo to do a few walljumps, go ahead and do it. But you are missing out on much of what makes the game fun
sohdbrimks

Back to top Go down

Post by sohdbrimks on Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:39 pm

In most games, people strive to have the most fluid movement possible, to have no lag. It is really bizarre how some people like to slow themselves down in this game - and it is a racing game!
My brain hurts and my nose bleeds when I think about it
I guess I'm destined to hate slowmo forever
sohdbrimks

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelOfOreos on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:45 pm

I feel like a short response to this thread is not an option, and reading this thing is scaring me off XD
Anyways, here's my bit on slow motion.

Phoenix wrote:Basically, when playing in an AG room, do NOTHING an AG player can't.
I completely agree with this. Using something a normal player can not in a v1 room is cheating, and also unsportman-like. If you can do the triple over top of maze, or warp without slowing yourself, good for you! Do that! I have seen yck players using slow motion to show off their "skills" to regular players, and it really gets to me.

Using it on John's levels in 1.5 rooms is a whole different story from my perspective. Custom levels are only getting more difficult, and sometimes new tricks (or old ones with twists) need some slowing down to get the hang of. I know that some players use it on my newer levels, and I am completely fine with that... they finished the level, good job for doing so. I would not put this towards time records or being allowed to publicly say they beat the level, though. Racing against 1.5 players... I would not be mad at all if someone beat me using slow motion on one of John's levels. If I can't do it faster with normal speed on a v1 level, I must suck pretty bad x)

sohdbrimks wrote:In most games, people strive to have the most fluid movement possible, to have no lag. It is really bizarre how some people like to slow themselves down in this game - and it is a racing game!
I would agree with this to an extent. This was originally "a multiplayer and uniplayer guantlet-style racing game through perilous traps and platforms." Yck1509 EP turned this into so much more! We can now take advantage of the glitches and other actions that were discovered by yck, and along with those came slow motion and in-game chat. I would describe this not as a racing game after a certain point, but as its own special type of platform game. We come up with new feats and tricks every day here, and utilizing a tool we have should not be looked down upon.

I understand that in some cases slow motion would be classified as "cheating," such as doing that one part of Xakaze's level that requires jumping from x pixels (lol) or something like that. Apply common sense here.

Also, I'm just going to mention there are two types of slow motion.
1.) Using Esc-T to pause your character in a frame
2.) Using high quality and opening x tabs to slow your computer to a crawl, creating the same effect

I've addressed 1 above, but 2 is another story. (I'm completely directing this at Roy btw Razz) I would say that 2's method is not as clearly cheating as number 1, as any old v1 player could use this method the same as us. Personally, I like my computer fast as lightning so I can time my jumps and key presses perfectly Smile

Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCamaro on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:52 pm

I don't have full access to slow motion. I am not able to slow motion pixel by pixel. My computer won't allow it.

When I first began playing in yck, i couldn't do a triple. Then Phoenix showed me how to do it using her stop motion technique. It really helped me see exactly how it is done. Like 10 mins later after she showed me, i was doing triples normal speed.

My dislike for slow motion came around the time Phoenix took a long break from yck. That's when the slow motion bullies appeared. Almost every time I would create a room by myself to practice some skills, slow motion users would enter the room and put slow motion levels. Since i wasn't able to finish the levels they put, they would tell me "get out of the room noob". The same would happen when I would join someone else's room. This went on for months. So I decided to take a break and go play from the AG site instead. I thought i would be safe from the slow motion bullies there. I was wrong. Every now then slow motion bullies would come to AG rooms while i was there, (they didn't know it was me since i was a guest) and would keep changing the level to maze and use slow motion to warp and beat me. I almost quit because of this.

I found new motivation to play when i found out about Xaks "Walls" level. No one could activate slow motion in it. So with the help of many i learned how to quad normal speed. I then started my revenge. Every time one of the slow motion bullies would appear in a room I was in, I would wait for the time in the lobby to hit 2 secs, then I would enter xaks "walls" level. They couldn't do it and would blame the lag. Then they would rage quit. I noticed other normal speed users were doing the same causing the slow motion bullies to be less active and eventually quit.

Just so I'm clear though. I don't care if someone uses slow motion. I think slow motion is helpful to teach others. I just dislike those who use slow motion to bully others.
TheCamaro

Back to top Go down

Post by TroIIingTroll on Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:55 am

XAKAZE wrote:I have a different opinion. I think slow mo is a cheat used by people who would be stuck if they had to use real speed. Roy, Zen, TrollingTroll, HeliumAtom are perfect examples of this. I don't blame them -It has to be clear -, it's just a fact, nothing more. I see more slow mo as a beginner's way of beating a level (sorry if it's a bit rude but that's what I think).
Thank you lier . ( First , is Xakaze sure he will not blame?? Idk , but I can say Xakaze hates slomo , do Xakaze hates people use slomo?? ... everyone should know... do not blame?? umm ... idk is it truth...)

1. Not bit rude , I think thats an insult , plz delete it

2. I do not abuse slomo , I only use this on teaching ( just little ) , science in ep , someone who put the lvl then leave
 , some lvl which must use slomo and right wall jumping more then 9 blocks , left more than 12 blocks All flow ( cause my computer ) , 9 or above Regular

3. Plz lock this topic , that will make y-ep players' relationship become worse
4. Xak why you need to say my full name??
5. Xak's reply ( only this quote ) make me very sad and unhappy , I will quit y-ep if thats necessary

I need to highlight the red words
TroIIingTroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Xakaze on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:58 pm

do Xakaze hates people use slomo??
No

1. Not bit rude , I think thats an insult , plz delete it
I don't insult anyone. Delete what ?

I do not abuse slomo
I don't say that you abuse of slow mo, or tell me where.

and right wall jumping more then 9 blocks , left more than 12 blocks All flow ( cause my computer ) , 9 or above Regular
Hm yes, that is what I said no ? want a quote ? Fine :
I think slow mo is a cheat used by people who would be stuck if they had to use real speed.
Xak why you need to say my full name??
Because I have the right to. It's called 'example' in order to illustrate a fact

Xak's reply ( only this quote ) make me very sad and unhappy
I think that you over-reacted and probably misunderstood the point of my comment.

I will quit y-ep if thats necessary
Some explanation about this ?

I need to highlight the red words
After that I suggest to highlight the highlighted red words

Last edited by Xakaze on Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Xakaze

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelOfOreos on Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:02 pm

I'm having a little trouble understanding you there, troll... and could you lay off the red and just use bolding or something? It's less painful on the eyes Razz

Xak was simply stating his opinion, and it was true. "Slow motion is a beginner's way of beating levels." If someone can't do a trick, they're going to resort to whatever methods to learn the trick and complete it... even slow motion. What he meant when naming people who use slow motion is that those people, Roy, Zen, TrollingTroll, and HeliumAtom, are seen as good trickers/racers because they can do certain levels or tricks... but they tend to use slow motion to do the tricks.

TrollingTroll wrote:I will quit y-ep if thats necessary
Really? -_-

TrollingTroll wrote:which must use slomo and right wall jumping more then 9 blocks , left more than 12 blocks All flow ( cause my computer ) , 9 or above Regular
Are you referring to wall climbing? Seriously? Do the wall climb at regular speed... Regardless of height. Don't count the blocks, just do it!

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding your point due to the language barrier + I have a concussion. Let me know if I misunderstood.

Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ExitPathGirl16 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:26 pm

I think using slow mo/stop motion is ok
Besides in AG rooms cause they can't
ExitPathGirl16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Layer on Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:39 pm

Having slo mo is a privilage (spelled wrong).
Too much arguement and yck will remove it! (maybe Razz )
Ozone Layer

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelOfOreos on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:11 pm

Nevermind.

Last edited by AngelOfOreos on Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon144 on Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:06 pm

Topic unlocked.

@sohd i will reply you if i have time. Maybe because i havnt stated my opinion clearly Razz

dragon144
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TroIIingTroll on Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:33 am

I have a different opinion. I think slow mo is a cheat used by people who would be stuck if they had to use real speed. Roy, Zen, TrollingTroll, HeliumAtom are perfect examples of this. I don't blame them -It has to be clear -, it's just a fact, nothing more. I see more slow mo as a beginner's way of beating a level (sorry if it's a bit rude but that's what I think). "

DELETE THIS PLZ , I become the victim of this topic
TroIIingTroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Retrocrystallix on Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:28 am

I'd like to add, what do you all think about warping inside blocks? Like some levels that you have to use inverted keys to move around in? Is it wrong to use slow-mo there?

Retrocrystallix

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelOfOreos on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:25 am

Retrocrystallix wrote:I'd like to add, what do you all think about warping inside blocks? Like some levels that you have to use inverted keys to move around in?
Warping in this fashion is impossible without the use of slow motion. I think I mentioned this in my long post prior to this one... but this trick is only possible through the use of the "cheat."

Retrocrystallix wrote:Is it wrong to use slow-mo there?
Slow motion is, was, and never will be "wrong" to use... it's just not appreciated by some players.

Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by NubaSlaya on Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:22 am

I think im a little late to this party also, but anyway, if you want to use slow-mo go ahead. I think its even silly this topic had to be made in the first place...
NubaSlaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top