Exit Path Level Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread

+18
GoblinOfHavoc
Excitement1000
nopeofnope
NubaSlaya
dragon144
DemonOfWrath
bradjel
Schmiddy1234
holdonmyheart
Mickeyryn
Zenzational
sohdbrimks
princevladlin
wopi2
Steinwayartist
Malkoir
Ozone Layer
Nabbit
22 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Which plan?

VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap14%VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap5%VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap48%VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 48% 
[ 10 ]
VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap5%VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap28%VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread - Page 6 Empty Re: VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread

Post by ExitPathGirl16 Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:12 am

when I come back on yck I will make the best level ever!

ExitPathGirl16

Back to top Go down

VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread - Page 6 Empty Re: VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread

Post by ExitPathGirl16 Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:13 am

see you then

ExitPathGirl16

Back to top Go down

Post by Don.Gato Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:11 am

First time I actually looked at this, since I wanted to stay out of it. But I just want to add, if traffic is an issue the old site is back up (the byethehost32 one). If that could be updated to the newest version there could be two sites. Of course there is the issue of syncing the member lists/ranks between them. I don't know how hard that would be. All in all its a bit of work for yck, he would have to build and upload an update for the game itself (to allow it to work on the old site again), update the code of the old site itself, and member list syncing.

Don.Gato
Don.Gato

Back to top Go down

Post by princevladlin Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:17 am

Don.Gato wrote:First time I actually looked at this, since I wanted to stay out of it. But I just want to add, if traffic is an issue the old site is back up (the byethehost32 one). If that could be updated to the newest version there could be two sites. Of course there is the issue of syncing the member lists/ranks between them. I don't know how hard that would be. All in all its a bit of work for yck, he would have to build and upload an update for the game itself (to allow it to work on the old site again), update the code of the old site itself, and member list syncing.

Reminds me of making multiple networks in hamachi to get around five person limit (random thought). Anyway, if he could set up a site so that everything synced, it's a good idea. Seems somewhat impractical though.. but good if we want to avoid the cost..
princevladlin
princevladlin
Administrator

https://exitpath-levelmakers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yck Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:40 am

so what's the plan now...?

yck
yck
yck

Back to top Go down

Post by TroIIingTroll Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:44 am

I want to say , some plan is mean no any change in ep , these plan are extremely rubbish.
TroIIingTroll
TroIIingTroll

https://www.sites.google.com/site/0803game1/

Back to top Go down

Post by princevladlin Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:49 am

yck wrote:so what's the plan now...?
Nabbit's plan won the vote. She didn't want to try to group a bunch of different opinions into one plan, but she did make some suggestions. In summary, she was for keeping the mentor rank, not emailing ag like other plans had suggested, getting rid of invite codes if possible to make it easier to get on, adding more administrators to the site if possible, possibly getting people to pay to allow more traffic to the site (some people have volunteered), and improving the game itself if you have time. These were just suggestions though. I think the point was to bring up issues and then vote on things separately afterwards. Not many people are active on the forum though. We'd love to hear what you think about these issues though..

Particularly about what involves you. What do you think about removing invite codes or making it easier to get one? What do you think about possibly being more lenient about exposing information about yep? I don't mean messing up 1.0 rooms. I meantelling people in 1.0 rooms that the site exists and being more willing to give them a code. Also there are the suggested improvements forum and the bug forum ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]). They are kind of overwhelming, and it's kind of unrealistic for you to do everything suggested, but can you do some of them? Another thing that was brought up was possibly getting other people to help with the game. Would you be willing to work with someone else to improve the game in the future?  

I think the main points are that if we want yep to be more active, we'll need to make it so that people who like exit path will find out about it (play in ag rooms.. I've been doing this lately). And making sure that people who want to join can.

Thank you for taking the time to read this ^^
princevladlin
princevladlin
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by princevladlin Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:51 am

TroIIingTroll wrote:I want to say , some plan is mean no any change in ep , these plan are extremely rubbish.
Well we can't really change people's behaviour. If they don't want to play on ag ep and find new people, there's not much that can be done. The community may be smaller then it once was, but I think it's still pretty good. I think there are some good suggested changes though.
princevladlin
princevladlin
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TroIIingTroll Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:57 am

According to the think of 2 or above admin... We should know the system of jsp. Jsp login system is easy to learn but the swf and the system contract , this is very difficult to learn.
TroIIingTroll
TroIIingTroll

Back to top Go down

Post by princevladlin Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:01 am

TroIIingTroll wrote:According to the think of 2 or above admin... We should know the system of jsp. Jsp login system is easy to learn but the swf and the system contract , this is very difficult to learn.
Are you talking about having another admin work with the jsp? Could you elaborate? I think there are some people in the community familiar with flash/actionscript also if that is what you are talking about.
princevladlin
princevladlin
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TroIIingTroll Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:20 am

I also cannot know all about the jsp... But I am saying having another admin work with the jsp
TroIIingTroll
TroIIingTroll

Back to top Go down

Post by TroIIingTroll Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:40 am

And some suggestion of yep ,
1. YEP should have some activities like lvl making tournament , racing tournament , but need to solve the time problem and , we should divide the player into groups , like mods are in gp F , TP are in gp S... Etc
2.Need more mods , there nearly no mods now , add some.
3.TP need famous , no TP are famous , only green grade or above can be famous , make some activities to make them famous!
TroIIingTroll
TroIIingTroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenzational Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:46 pm

TroIIingTroll wrote:And some suggestion of yep ,
1. YEP should have some activities like lvl making tournament , racing tournament , but need to solve the time problem and , we should divide the player into groups , like mods are in gp F , TP are in gp S... Etc
3.TP need famous , no TP are famous , only green grade or above can be famous , make some activities to make them famous!
1. I'm actually planning to host a little race tournament sometime in October or November this year.

2. That's why we need the American government election system for moderators I proposed earlier.

3. I'm a famous Trusted Player :p

Zenzational
Zenzational

Back to top Go down

Post by princevladlin Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:15 pm

Zenzational wrote:
TroIIingTroll wrote:And some suggestion of yep ,
1. I'm actually planning to host a little race tournament sometime in October or November this year.

2. That's why we need the American government election system for moderators I proposed earlier.

3. I'm a famous Trusted Player :p

1. GL
2. america =/= direct democracy
3. true kinda Razz

Last edited by princevladlin on Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
princevladlin
princevladlin
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by princevladlin Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:18 pm

TroIIingTroll wrote:I also cannot know all about the jsp... But I am saying having another admin work with the jsp
Interests me that yck chose jsp. Anyway, I have no experience with java or jsp, so I'm probably not a good candidate. I'll see if I can find someone trustworthy and interested who has experience and time. If it's easy to learn like you said, maybe we can find someone who can help.
princevladlin
princevladlin
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Layer Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:32 pm

Me famous Trusted Player too!
(Zen is hinting he wants to be mentor)
Ozone Layer
Ozone Layer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6