Exit Path Level Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not able to copy code into designer (solution found)

4 posters

Go down

Not able to copy code into designer (solution found) Empty Not able to copy code into designer (solution found)

Post by ExitPathGirl16 Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:45 am

With the new version of designer, if I close out a level, I cannot paste it back and continue working on it. I wanted to finish some of my old incomplete levels, so I was wondering if anybody knew if there was a place where I could find an old version of the designer.

Last edited by ExitPathGirl16 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

ExitPathGirl16

Back to top Go down

Not able to copy code into designer (solution found) Empty Re: Not able to copy code into designer (solution found)

Post by clegeux Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:55 am

I just uploaded it on dropbox.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I hope it'll help you

clegeux

https://zomeu.noblogs.org/

Back to top Go down

Not able to copy code into designer (solution found) Empty Re: Not able to copy code into designer (solution found)

Post by ExitPathGirl16 Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:35 pm

Thank you so much, but idk how to open .rar files.

ExitPathGirl16

Back to top Go down

Post by Xakaze Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:23 pm

Try Winrar

Xakaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:30 pm

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Don.Gato Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:19 pm

... Wasn't that supposed to be one of the things the new designer fixed?
Don.Gato
Don.Gato

Back to top Go down

Post by ExitPathGirl16 Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:17 pm

Ok, thank you so much to everyone, I found the solution. I can copy and paste things into the designer, however, I cannot if it is from a spoiler.

So, if a level is like this, it cannot be pasted into designer.

level:

you have to paste it somewhere else and copy it again before you can paste it into designer.

codeHIOQBDBOWPBO)AHIPCBIJIGJIIDUBAIODHAWDIOPHOCDUBSCBNOAOUIDIOUDGOUGDUOACFSDCUOAIODBGXCIBASXASUCBHASCIOASBC

I know it's a hassle, but this works. If it doesn't, just copy it again from wherever you pasted it into the first time and it should work.

ExitPathGirl16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum