Exit Path Level Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Positive Community

3 posters

Go down

A Positive Community Empty A Positive Community

Post by Guest_Phoenix94305 Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:31 am

Hiya All,

I am Phoenix, a moderator, and I constantly fight to have a positive community. This means that I do work to train and invite new people that I think are nice. But, more importantly, I strive to resolve conflicts and difficulties within our community. These arise more often than we would like, but, all the same, they need to be dealt with maturely and sensibly. I work hard to make sure everyone has a voice in this community, and, when someone needs me (whether in the community or with regard for the living of life), I strive to be there for them. I also actively seek out solutions for problems that emerge, and I try to do my best to talk to other leadership figures in Y-EP.

I know I would hard. Xak works hard. Don is a new moderator, and we're confident that he will work hard. But we all want a great place for you to play the wonderful game of Y-EP. Maybe sometimes not everyone sees that at all times. I do not know.

Well, I do say, I am willing to listen if you need someone to talk to. We are here for you.

-Phoe
Guest_Phoenix94305
Guest_Phoenix94305

Back to top Go down

A Positive Community Empty Re: A Positive Community

Post by ExitPathGirl16 Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:44 am

I think that we are all a positive community Very Happy Very Happy EP is an amazing place Very Happy Very Happy

ExitPathGirl16

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon144 Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:12 pm

Thank you you 3 to support to community Smile

Ill try to online more but im not that optimistic about it....oops I spoiled your positive rule Razz

dragon144
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down