Exit Path Level Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do you ask for permission to Yck?

4 posters

Go down

Where do you ask for permission to Yck? Empty Where do you ask for permission to Yck?

Post by TheUnchosen Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:54 pm

I am a newcomer and I'd like to apply for Yck. I'm moderately good at EP. I've completed uniplayer in 5:20(I'm trying really hard to improve it) and I know a couple of shortcuts in both uni and multiplayer and the flow trick(whatever the trick of rapidly pressing space is called here) You can find me on EP around 11am to about 3pm in western time or so. I will occasionally play on 11pm in western time and I can be found wearing that super saiyan hair:P Razz and having a cup of coffee in my hand. The cos of my player are primary light green and secondary white. My name on EP is in fact the same name of my username here(TheUnchosen). If you would like proof of my time in uniplayer, feel free to PM me or something.
TheUnchosen
TheUnchosen

Back to top Go down

Where do you ask for permission to Yck? Empty Re: Where do you ask for permission to Yck?

Post by exitpathlover Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:30 pm

Getting invited to YckEP dosen't just matter of uni times and skill. Be nice and friendly to people you meet, and be active will improve your chances to get invited to Yck. Since you are on the forum already, it shouldn't be a problem to get you invited if you are ok. Do anyone here know this guy? And posts like this should be in potential yep players by the way.
exitpathlover
exitpathlover

Back to top Go down

Where do you ask for permission to Yck? Empty Re: Where do you ask for permission to Yck?

Post by TheUnchosen Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:28 pm

Thank you for the information. I will follow your advice. Have a nice day! Very Happy
TheUnchosen
TheUnchosen

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUnchosen Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 am

I guess that ends this topic. I have no idea to how to delete this, so if a mod or admin comes across this topic, please delete. I'm doing a copy of this topic in the right category
TheUnchosen
TheUnchosen

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinkenRed48 Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:17 pm

Exitpathlover, I have actually recommended him already. I notified GhostofNinja and he says he will watch to see him.

ShinkenRed48

Back to top Go down

Post by princevladlin Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:50 am

I'll lock it. Good luck on getting a code.
princevladlin
princevladlin
Administrator

https://exitpath-levelmakers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum