Exit Path Level Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom EP servers/client?

2 posters

Go down

Custom EP servers/client? Empty Custom EP servers/client?

Post by creed10 Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:46 pm

I don't know if anyone else remembers, but YCK had included SmartFox server with his level designer back in the day when he had EP on the google site. However, I was never able to get it to work. I could run the server, and it would connect, but I could never go into a room cause I couldn't figure out how to make one.
Anyway, I don't know if YCK will allow his version of EP to be downloaded or whatever, but I was hoping I could make my own local server so that I can at least test EP levels when I'm offline. (Or in school where the ArmorGames servers are blocked.)
That also gave me the idea to allow friends of mine to play custom games of EP without messing with the Y-EP community. (My friends don't care about exit path, they would only play with me when the league of legends servers were down. Crying or Very sad)
My biggest concern is whether or not YCK will allow it, so if anybody could give me some insight on that, it would be greatly appreciated Smile
creed10
creed10

Back to top Go down

Custom EP servers/client? Empty Re: Custom EP servers/client?

Post by princevladlin Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:56 pm

You can get the swf from the site, but it won't work without modification if it's not being run on yck's site.
princevladlin
princevladlin
Administrator

https://exitpath-levelmakers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down