Exit Path Level Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12/9/2021 an excited random Gourd

2 posters

Go down

12/9/2021 an excited random Gourd Empty 12/9/2021 an excited random Gourd

Post by DrunkenGourdonTheRun Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:19 pm

Ever since server shut down I didn't think the game would be striving, I don't know why all of a sudden there was a sudden impulse to search up exit path again after 11 years and founding this forum I do see some familiar names that I did played with. Very Happy Although vague with 11 years passing I could only remember the adrenaline rushing through my veins when facing any one of them especially anyone with the word Angel or Ghost. I was just a random player who wants to be the best of the best at that time lol, wanting to find the best shortcut on all the official maps until I came across with players that could change the map. God that was the coolest thing at the time for me!! 15 more days till Christmas. Ill say Early Merry Christmas for every member in this forum, even though it probably wouldn't be read till maybe 2 years later. LOL. By The way "ELDEN RING!!" can't wait for that game.

DrunkenGourdonTheRun

Back to top Go down

12/9/2021 an excited random Gourd Empty Re: 12/9/2021 an excited random Gourd

Post by AngelOfOreos Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:27 am

Hah, nice to see you. A good handful of us are still playing on the new server once in a blue moon (check the announcements!), drop by some time.

Personally, I'm on Discord all the time these days as well. I know there's a couple others that have a server somewhere.
AngelOfOreos
AngelOfOreos
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down