Exit Path Level Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yck-Exit Path: IMPROVEMENTS & SUGGESTIONS

+13
ExitPathGirl16
princevladlin
squiggleinator3000
Molgmaran
TroIIingTroll
Mickeyryn
dragon144
Steinwayartist
guest_dog
GhostOfPain
holdonmyheart
Ozone Layer
Zenzational
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Yck-Exit Path: IMPROVEMENTS & SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Empty Re: Yck-Exit Path: IMPROVEMENTS & SUGGESTIONS

Post by ExitPathGirl16 Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:15 am

I really like both of your ideas with the chat!

Although universal chat would probably be best on the empty space to the left or right of the screen, this way you can see more detail about the chat and whose it in as well as previous messages.

Also, removing the intro and sending you automatically into the home page when you go to yep would be nice and save a few seconds every time we login to yep.

ExitPathGirl16

Back to top Go down

Yck-Exit Path: IMPROVEMENTS & SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Empty Re: Yck-Exit Path: IMPROVEMENTS & SUGGESTIONS

Post by ExitPathGirl16 Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:22 am

Here are some suggestions with the designer

1. Zoom in/out so we can see the whole level in one screen, or zoom in on detail
2. Being able to hold the mouse and allow blocks to be placed without having to click each time

ExitPathGirl16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest_Phoenix94305 Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:00 pm

I have actually always wanted private rooms, where you could test levels, practice, and so forth without being bothered. I remember sometimes I would make a room in AG and join that room on Y-EP, so I wouldn't have any spectators or anything while I test levels or concepts or try something new.

Another thing that sounds really good is the sort of drag function in designer, where you don't have to click everytime to place a block or spike. You could click and drag--this would make level-making a lot easier.

Another nice function would be a rotate button for spikes, so you could easily rotate spikes to 90 degrees, 180, or 270, rather than manual entry.

As for the universal chat function, I think that would be too problematic, from a standpoint of programming, lag, etc. It's not worth it.
Guest_Phoenix94305
Guest_Phoenix94305

Back to top Go down

Post by sohdbrimks Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:24 am

It would be nice to have rotated spikes and pop spikes on designer to put them faster
It would be specialy good for pop spikes, if this eliminated the randomness of rotating and changing size (if you rotate a pop spike 90 degrees, the height and width gets inverted I think, but it seens totaly random where they will appear once you test it in game. If you change size before you rotate they seen to go to a different place too, making things even more confusing)

A fun thing would be if we could change size of normal spike
sohdbrimks
sohdbrimks

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelOfOreos Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:30 pm

sohdbrimks wrote:It would be nice to have rotated spikes and pop spikes on designer to put them faster
I second this movement.

It'd also be awesome if we could set a custom designer box, such as 20x2000, for tall or wide levels... without having to manually place the blocks using the x/y coordinates.
AngelOfOreos
AngelOfOreos
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Xakaze Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:31 am

I suggest a feature that reads my mind and automatically draws the level I'm thinking about, tests/fixes it, and uploads it on forum.

Xakaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:27 pm

Xakaze wrote:I suggest a feature that reads my mind and automatically draws the level I'm thinking about, tests/fixes it, and uploads it on forum.

yck pls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2