Exit Path Level Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArmorGames Live Exit Path Chatroom

2 posters

Go down

ArmorGames Live Exit Path Chatroom Empty ArmorGames Live Exit Path Chatroom

Post by GhostofNinja Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:35 am

AG recently introduced a feature in which every game is supplemented by a live chatroom. I don't know if this actually works, but here's the link to the Exit Path one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Might be useful when dealing with AG players, especially for mentors. I think you need to be signed in to AG to use it, but not entirely sure. In any case, the chatroom will likely be deader than Death's doorknob most of the time.
GhostofNinja
GhostofNinja

Back to top Go down

ArmorGames Live Exit Path Chatroom Empty Re: ArmorGames Live Exit Path Chatroom

Post by Guest_Phoenix94305 Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:48 pm

The link does not work. Instead, just go to AG's site for EP, and you have to click on the tab for chat.

Just for reference, the link to EP on AG is here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I just logged into it, and I see a few "hi's" from AG players, sent a couple hours ago.

But, yes, this can be a very useful tool for dealing with AG players, since they can chat with you; however, it's a public chat, so don't reveal info about Y-EP on there, and definitely don't send invites via that mechanism.

Actually, this might bring some life back to the game, because, well, most of the time now, multiplayer is dead. However, new people play the game, but can't find anyone on multiplayer, so they stop playing. Maybe people will use the chat to coordinate times to be on.
Guest_Phoenix94305
Guest_Phoenix94305

Back to top Go down