Exit Path Level Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renske96. keep him as mentor

+2
GhostOfNothing
exitpathlover
6 posters

Go down

Renske96. keep him as mentor Empty Renske96. keep him as mentor

Post by GhostOfNothing Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:36 pm

Hey guys,
I notice renske is mentor then tp then mentor and now he is tp again. why are you doing this? just let him be mentor. he is nice, respectful, and dedicated to this game. he deserves this, despite what other people may think. that, however, is not my pint. please stop changing his rank, as it is confusing to ppl and, quite frankly, annoying for him. there if not reason to treat him like this. his has been mentor twice, and he loves the rank. its kinda mean to give him a rank he really wants and then strip it away. that messed up. please keep him mentor.

GhostOfNothing

https://m.tiktok.com/h5/share/usr/6609842209934589958.html?u_cod

Back to top Go down

Renske96. keep him as mentor Empty Re: Renske96. keep him as mentor

Post by renske96 Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:52 pm

Its for me as confusing as all of the others, i dont get it, why am i being toggled to TP and mentor and vice versa all over and over again? Its annoying and confusing at once, im speechless, am i really a nothing to you all? Should anyone tell me that i done nothing for that community and im out of this whole thing....
renske96
renske96

Back to top Go down

Post by exitpathlover Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:13 pm

I completly agree in this. You mods can't just roll a dice and then demote him, ESPECALLY AFTER YOU SAID THAT HE WERE GOING TO BE GIVEN A CHANCE AS A MENTOR. Its terrible modding, and you're treating Renske just as some garbage and for me, he's definetly not.
exitpathlover
exitpathlover

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelOfOreos Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:25 pm

Renske was removed from the position after reconsideration of his behavior and how he conducts himself in certain situations

renske96 wrote:Its for me as confusing as all of the others, i dont get it, why am i being toggled to TP and mentor and vice versa all over and over again?
Be careful with your words. It is rather straightforward, but you are also acting annoyed.

renske96 wrote:Its annoying and confusing at once, im speechless, am i really a nothing to you all? Should anyone tell me that i done nothing for that community and im out of this whole thing....
You are also being aggressive here. Consider that perhaps the initial decision of the staff was one that should not have happened in the first place, if it had been discussed.

exitpathlover wrote:You mods can't just roll a dice and then demote him, ESPECALLY AFTER YOU SAID THAT HE WERE GOING TO BE GIVEN A CHANCE AS A MENTOR. Its terrible modding, and you're treating Renske just as some garbage and for me, he's definetly not.
Attacking the staff for changing their minds about something is no way to hold a discussion. You have made many assumptions in this post, personally attacked the staff, and also stated things that are not true.

• There was no "rolling of the dice." The decision to promote Renske was made hastily, and has now been undone
  • Things are not set in stone the moment they are stated. Things change. It's not unusual, and you should not hold it against the staff so strongly
  • This is not terrible modding, not at all, not by anyone's standards. Your statement will most likely be perceived as rude and uncalled for by those reading it, so I would suggest using more care when choosing words
  • Renske is not being treated like "garbage", and neither is anyone else. No one called him garbage, so why do you assume that is how the staff feels?

Please be careful with your words, everyone. There is no need to start an argument.
AngelOfOreos
AngelOfOreos
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostOfNothing Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:30 pm

its sorta mean tho. he wanted the rank bad, he got it. he was so happy. then he had it stripped away from him. TWICE! That is just messed up. Imagine if you got a brand new bike when you were 8 years old. The ur parents said, "nope, nevermind, i dont think i want you to have it. you didnt do anything, i just dont like that." Thats fucked up.

btw, who demoted him?

GhostOfNothing

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelOfOreos Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:35 pm

GhostOfNothing wrote:its sorta mean tho. he wanted the rank bad, he got it. he was so happy. then he had it stripped away from him. TWICE! That is just messed up. Imagine if you got a brand new bike when you were 8 years old. The ur parents said, "nope, nevermind, i dont think i want you to have it. you didnt do anything, i just dont like that." Thats fucked up.

I understand and can relate to how yourself and Renske are feeling. I understand it is not enjoyable and why you would both be annoyed with the people who are handling the rank changing. You are correct, it isn't right.

However, it also does not make it right for you to lash out at the staff with rude comments and accusatory remarks. Fair?
AngelOfOreos
AngelOfOreos
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by renske96 Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:36 pm

So, could i friendly ask, who demoted me?
renske96
renske96

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostOfNothing Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:37 pm

Its gives us every right actually. Him more than me, but still, what the actual fuck? they should at least message him explaining stuff instead of just demoting him for no reason. THAT is fucked in the head.

GhostOfNothing

Back to top Go down

Post by renske96 Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:39 pm

yeah but hey, they are playing with the promote/demote buttom as nothing happened. Very interesting moderation *clapping in my hands sarcastically*
renske96
renske96

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelOfOreos Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:15 pm

After speaking with Renske in person, the issue has been resolved. Any further discussion can take place privately, unless someone truly feels a need to continue it here.
AngelOfOreos
AngelOfOreos
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Xakaze Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:29 pm

Well I didn't read all the posts but just so you know, dragon is the only one that has been rolling a dice lately. Cleg, Phoe and I thought that renske shouldn't pay for all that crap thus he should be given his chance now. So, sorry dragon, but 3 mods agreed on something : Renske's official rank is now Mentor.

Xakaze

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon144 Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:32 pm

I would like to have a 2nd review i guess =/

dragon144
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Xakaze Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:40 pm

"Cleg, Phoe and I" => you have 3 reviews

Xakaze

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelOfOreos Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:53 pm

Xakaze wrote:Well I didn't read all the posts but just so you know, dragon is the only one that has been rolling a dice lately. Cleg, Phoe and I thought that renske shouldn't pay for all that crap thus he should be given his chance now. So, sorry dragon, but 3 mods agreed on something : Renske's official rank is now Mentor.

So, his rank is restored and the issue is resolved, correct?
AngelOfOreos
AngelOfOreos
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostOfNothing Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:02 pm

AngelOfOreos wrote:
Xakaze wrote:Well I didn't read all the posts but just so you know, dragon is the only one that has been rolling a dice lately. Cleg, Phoe and I thought that renske shouldn't pay for all that crap thus he should be given his chance now. So, sorry dragon, but 3 mods agreed on something : Renske's official rank is now Mentor.

So, his rank is restored and the issue is resolved, correct?

That is what it sounds like.

GhostOfNothing

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon144 Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:24 am

I was thinking you are being sarcastic with the decision tbh xD from 3 nos with tons of reason now you guys say yes =.=

dragon144
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelOfOreos Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:20 am

If anything comes up regarding Renske, bring it up in a new thread. The purpose of this one has been fulfilled.

EDIT: Oh, didn't see your post, Dragon. Open it up if you need.
AngelOfOreos
AngelOfOreos
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down