Exit Path Level Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In regards to GoS's and IAmLlama's hacked scores on Uniplayer

+3
pcolyn
GhostOfHell
dragon144
7 posters

Go down

In regards to GoS's and IAmLlama's hacked scores on Uniplayer Empty In regards to GoS's and IAmLlama's hacked scores on Uniplayer

Post by pcolyn Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:04 pm

If you go and look on the Uniplayer leaderboards you will see Ghost of Shadow and iamlllama and a second account they made on AG both have hacked scores. What happens or doesn't happen is none of my business.

However, I was the one that showed GoS how to mess with memory with a program called Cheat Engine. Specifically the EP times and flow. I sent GoS a video explaining how to do so, however I stated multiple times that I do not like cheating and it is for educational purposes only. I can be found showing him and saying this in this unlisted video I sent him at 2:43 and 5:38.

[link removed]

I am posting this to cover my ass as I feel I may have done no wrong in this situation, maybe showing GoS was irresponsible of me to do and I apologise.
pcolyn
pcolyn

Back to top Go down

In regards to GoS's and IAmLlama's hacked scores on Uniplayer Empty Re: In regards to GoS's and IAmLlama's hacked scores on Uniplayer

Post by GhostOfHell Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:22 pm

sorry Razz I was posting it as a joke
GhostOfHell
GhostOfHell

Back to top Go down

In regards to GoS's and IAmLlama's hacked scores on Uniplayer Empty Re: In regards to GoS's and IAmLlama's hacked scores on Uniplayer

Post by dragon144 Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:01 pm

I used to hack Exit Path to give me unlimited wall jump regardless distance and flow for fun Razz There is not really a problem....

But that was long ago.... Before I know xak and phoe ._.||

dragon144
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostOfHell Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:56 pm

so is there any reason to be banned? I don't see why I should, they wernt harmful at all, I can just contact ag mods and ask them to take it down
GhostOfHell
GhostOfHell

Back to top Go down

Post by iamllama Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:12 pm

nah dont take them down its just funny lol i dont see the problem its harmless cyclops Very Happy sunny
iamllama
iamllama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:43 pm

I removed the link to the video. I don't think that should be available.

Back to top Go down

Post by pcolyn Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:37 pm

Ok, thanks Mysis. I just posted this in case I got in trouble as I was unsure about hacking the client in uniplayer ^_^
pcolyn
pcolyn

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostofNinja Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:00 am

it's kind of annoying for people who've actually worked to get good uni times, but i don't care enough about it anymore to demand that the times be taken down
GhostofNinja
GhostofNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by iamllama Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:08 am

i contacted an ag admin/mod asking him to take all my hacked uni scores down. id rather have a shit uni time than be hated by half yep lol
iamllama
iamllama

Back to top Go down

Post by renske96 Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:46 pm

i mean just a bit of google and you know how the cheat engine works, its so simple its a matter of playing around with the settings and you are in and you can change settings, it works for all games offline and online, thats the nice thing about it, but considering that its a community game and unfair, its good that it should be "put out"
renske96
renske96

Back to top Go down

Post by pcolyn Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:32 am

renske96 wrote:i mean just a bit of google and you know how the cheat engine works, its so simple its a matter of playing around with the settings and you are in and you can change settings, it works for all games offline and online, thats the nice thing about it, but considering that its a community game and unfair, its good that it should be "put out"

It only works for online games if variables are controlled by the client of the user, otherwise you'd need access to the game's servers.
pcolyn
pcolyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezakax Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:47 pm

I find it kinda funny that you told him this and told him that it was for "educational purposes." What else is he going to do with that information? There was really no reason to tell Gos this. Just sayin.
Ezakax
Ezakax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down