Exit Path Level Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another tournament?

+5
ExitPathGirl16
oohlala111
Zenzational
Ninzai
GhostofNinja
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What shall we do now??

Another tournament? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Another tournament? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Another tournament? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Another tournament? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Another tournament? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Another tournament? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Another tournament? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Another tournament? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Another tournament? - Page 2 Empty Re: Another tournament?

Post by Guest_Phoenix94305 Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:19 am

WELL! Good job everyone! I’m here again to announce the results of the latest tournament. Yes! That’s right, there was a tournament! Did you know about it? I didn’t know about it. But, I also wasn’t here. So! Let’s move on!

Who won this tournament? That’s a good question. Thankfully, I am here just to answer that question for you! Now, there are girls who strap on bikinis and carry around signs announcing whatever round this is. Me, on the other hand, I have no intention of dressing up for something as stupid as this, so you’ll just have to imagine something.

SO! Who won? Well, here I am, announcing the results!

1) A demented goldfish with severe Alzheimer’s
2) Guest_Phoenix94305
3) Xakaze’s Cat (again)
4) Yck, our lord and personal savior
5) My copy of Freud’s “Interpretations of Dreams”

An honorable mention goes out to Viiq, because she was so sexy, she distracted the number 5 player for a such amount of time that it could not discern the difference between the id and the ego long enough for the superego to begin its attack. Also, there are bonus points for whoever gets that joke.

Well, at this rate, I will win the next tournament! It WILL happen!

Also, good job everyone who participated... You all suck. Very Happy
Guest_Phoenix94305
Guest_Phoenix94305

Back to top Go down

Post by exitpathlover Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:40 am

oohlala111 wrote:HUGE NEWS- TOURNAMENT CANCELLED

Simply put, the turnout has been at an absolute minimum. Nobody has submitted their times- it seems like the tournament has been ignored. I was really excited when 9 other people signed up but this is sadly the end. I can't carry on waiting for you; I'm afraid the tournament has to be cancelled. In the Autumn I might ask again but after this failure, I'm not so sure...

Sorry everybody Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Aw sorry ooh I've been a litte bit busy the past time so my times was so bad that I was ashamed of the (lol). I didn't want to post the (at last not before anyone else did). And after that I Simply Just forgot about it Crying or Very sad

Btw, Phoe if you say that all the participants in the tourney suck, and you got the 2nd place in it, dosen't that mean that you also suck?
exitpathlover
exitpathlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest_Phoenix94305 Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:02 am

I didn't participate in the tourney. That didn't stop me from winning second place though, because I am a winner! I did lose to a demented goldfish though, so take that for what you will...
Guest_Phoenix94305
Guest_Phoenix94305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2