Exit Path Level Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost password for yck exit path? 0.o

5 posters

Go down

Am I doomed?

Lost password for yck exit path? 0.o I_vote_lcap22%Lost password for yck exit path? 0.o I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
Lost password for yck exit path? 0.o I_vote_lcap11%Lost password for yck exit path? 0.o I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Lost password for yck exit path? 0.o I_vote_lcap0%Lost password for yck exit path? 0.o I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Lost password for yck exit path? 0.o I_vote_lcap22%Lost password for yck exit path? 0.o I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
Lost password for yck exit path? 0.o I_vote_lcap44%Lost password for yck exit path? 0.o I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 9

Lost password for yck exit path? 0.o Empty Lost password for yck exit path? 0.o

Post by oohlala111 Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:01 am

Hi! I've been on a sort of hiatus from the game for a while as my PC has been giving me troubles and I have just got a new one.
However, because I had to do a system restore on my old computer, it doesn't remember my password and, as anyone who knows me well would know, I don't remember passwords very well either. I had it written down in a secure location but it probably got mistaken for litter  Rolling Eyes

Is there some way I can be rescued? My username is the same as on this site Razz

Thanks, oohlala111 Very Happy

oohlala111

Back to top Go down

Lost password for yck exit path? 0.o Empty Re: Lost password for yck exit path? 0.o

Post by AngelOfOreos Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:10 pm

A moderator can pm you with a new password.

Just gotta wait for one to get on the forums and see this.
AngelOfOreos
AngelOfOreos
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Lost password for yck exit path? 0.o Empty Re: Lost password for yck exit path? 0.o

Post by oohlala111 Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:07 am

AngelOfOreos wrote:A moderator can pm you with a new password.

Just gotta wait for one to get on the forums and see this.

OK awesome, I'll wait patiently in my little corner Wink

oohlala111

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostofNinja Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:56 pm

Not quite. You need to send yck a pm so that he can reset your password, mods can't.
GhostofNinja
GhostofNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by oohlala111 Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:10 pm

GhostofNinja wrote:Not quite. You need to send yck a pm so that he can reset your password, mods can't.

OK, I'll do that Smile

oohlala111

Back to top Go down

Post by oohlala111 Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:15 am

By the way, how active is yck? Like, is he on most days or does he just visit every so often? Question

oohlala111

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelOfOreos Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:48 pm

He is on more than once a week on the game site, usually.

Not sure about the forums.
AngelOfOreos
AngelOfOreos
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by oohlala111 Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:02 pm

AngelOfOreos wrote:He is on more than once a week on the game site, usually.

Not sure about the forums.

Well, I'll have to wait I guess Sad

Would it be possible to have a temporary account in the meantime or would it be against the rules/too awkward? No probs if so, just would be good if it was possible.

oohlala111

Back to top Go down

Post by oohlala111 Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:26 pm

By the way, I saw another post from earlier this year where ghostofninja pm'd somebody so he could change their password and help them get back on the site... is this not possible any more? Has something changed?

oohlala111

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostofNinja Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:38 pm

regarding the temporary account: i'd rather not have to do that, it makes things kinda messy. if yck still hasn't responded to you in a week though, pm me and i'll send you a new invite code.

regarding me changing someone's password: that was probably right when i got promoted to mod and i still didn't know the full scope of what i could do. mods can't actually change passwords.
GhostofNinja
GhostofNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by oohlala111 Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:54 pm

GhostofNinja wrote:regarding the temporary account: i'd rather not have to do that, it makes things kinda messy. if yck still hasn't responded to you in a week though, pm me and i'll send you a new invite code.

regarding me changing someone's password: that was probably right when i got promoted to mod and i still didn't know the full scope of what i could do. mods can't actually change passwords.

Yeah, I thought a temp account would make things a bit messy as you say and I understand with the mods changing passwords thing too, that's no problem. I will indeed PM you if it goes another week though, thanks for your help Smile

oohlala111

Back to top Go down

Post by Molgmaran Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:31 pm

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I tried messaging yck and he told me that I have to "validate my identity" in order to get a password reset. How do I do this?
(I asked him but it's been 3 months with no reply)
Molgmaran
Molgmaran

Back to top Go down

Post by yck Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:35 am

Since the mods is on the game/site more frequently than me, so just ask them to send me a reset request to validate your identity.

yck
yck
yck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down