Exit Path Level Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My thinking of the quality of invitation of ep player

+6
Nabbit
princevladlin
dragon144
NubaSlaya
exitpathisveryfun123
TroIIingTroll
10 posters

Go down

My thinking of the quality of invitation of ep player Empty My thinking of the quality of invitation of ep player

Post by TroIIingTroll Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:20 pm

[ Topic deleted ] xD

Last edited by TroIIingTroll on Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
TroIIingTroll
TroIIingTroll

https://www.sites.google.com/site/0803game1/

Back to top Go down

My thinking of the quality of invitation of ep player Empty Re: My thinking of the quality of invitation of ep player

Post by exitpathisveryfun123 Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:38 am

i would agree with this if there more non yck people we could pick from not too many non yck people play often lets just say 1000 do and 95% of those who do are not good enough to be on yck and of those 5% half of those people spam,brag,say bad words etc. that leaves us down to about 25 people if there are 1000 non yckpeople playing exit path regualry and i think the number is really about 200 whitch makes it 5 people you see we really dont many people to pick from exit path remember the game is from 2010 and not too many people play it anymore it is an old game the idea is great it's just not going to work with only few people that qualify for yck plus
if they are good enough for yck you can usally tell right away and also if they are nice nice you can tell right away
i like your idea but it would only work if there were more people qualified for yck
exitpathisveryfun123
exitpathisveryfun123

Back to top Go down

My thinking of the quality of invitation of ep player Empty Re: My thinking of the quality of invitation of ep player

Post by NubaSlaya Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:44 am

My thought process is as follows:

If someone is nice, polite, and has a relatively good idea about what they are doing, they deserve a spot. I believe I have a good idea about who would work on YEP and don't need all these complex shenanigans..
NubaSlaya
NubaSlaya

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon144 Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:15 pm

whoever you think he/she will actively participate in EP and whoever can be trusted, and nice can be invited Razz

dragon144
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by princevladlin Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:33 pm

NubaSlaya wrote:My thought process is as follows:

If someone is nice, polite, and has a relatively good idea about what they are doing, they deserve a spot. I believe I have a good idea about who would work on YEP and don't need all these complex shenanigans..
I have to agree with this. If someone has basic skills like being able to double jump (they're not totally clueless.. custom levels and such would actually be useful to them).. maybe a couple thousand matches (or even if they don't have that much), and they seem like a nice person, they should be allowed to use yep. Maybe setting some basic requirements would be a good idea, but these requirements seem to be more reflective of a "clan mentality". I also think less people would be able to join if this was put in place, and more importantly, I think less people would be interested in joining.
princevladlin
princevladlin
Administrator

https://exitpath-levelmakers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabbit Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:09 pm

I think anyone who wants to join should be able to join. Why discriminate against people who know nothing about tricks? We can just teach them.
Nabbit
Nabbit
Rabbit
Rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Xakaze Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:22 am

NubaSlaya wrote:My thought process is as follows:

Same here

Xakaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Layer Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:04 pm

Actually.
This is how it should go.

I) Use common sense
Ozone Layer
Ozone Layer

Back to top Go down

Post by princevladlin Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:18 pm

Ozone Layer wrote:Actually.
This is how it should go.

I) Use common sense
Do you mean the collection of prejudices one acquires by age 18?

But yeah I agree with the don't overcomplicate it sentiment.
princevladlin
princevladlin
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by sohdbrimks Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:03 pm

PLAN X

To be invited to yck a person must have these skills:
- triple
- troppo
- 1 block falling corner

After being accepted in yck, they also must dress like this for a month:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And whenever an auth or higher rank person enters the room they must reply "hi master"

If they fail to do all that they are banned for a month and the process starts again

the only thing required is really to be nice, we HAVE resources to teach new ppl, and dont expect them to be a master like in dayz x(
sohdbrimks
sohdbrimks

Back to top Go down

Post by TroIIingTroll Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:41 am

Lol , the skills are too difficult in ag , and this uniform is too ugly ( no style ) , and this kind of " hi master " ... There are not a empire , we only need to make sure that they learned a very little tricks , nice , and they can learn trick is ok
TroIIingTroll
TroIIingTroll

Back to top Go down

Post by TroIIingTroll Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:41 am

Lol , the skills are too difficult in ag , and this uniform is too ugly ( no style ) , and this kind of " hi master " ... There are not a empire , we only need to make sure that they learned a very little tricks , nice , and they can learn trick is ok
TroIIingTroll
TroIIingTroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Layer Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:52 pm

So hyper!
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
Ozone Layer
Ozone Layer

Back to top Go down

Post by sohdbrimks Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:19 pm

Who edited my post? I didn't said the last part
the only thing required is really to be nice, we HAVE resources to teach new ppl, and dont expect them to be a master like in dayz x(
If you're going to edit people's post, put "edited by YourName" so people know ok?

And btw, my "plan X" post was sarcastic.

Actually no one edited my post.
sohdbrimks
sohdbrimks

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabbit Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:43 pm

sohdbrimks wrote:PLAN X

To be invited to yck a person must have these skills:
- triple
- troppo
- 1 block falling corner

After being accepted in yck, they also must dress like this for a month:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And whenever an auth or higher rank person enters the room they must reply "hi master"

If they fail to do all that they are banned for a month and the process starts again

I'm in. As long as they call me God. (Lolwut someone edited your post? O__o)
Nabbit
Nabbit
Rabbit
Rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by sohdbrimks Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:11 pm

Somebody edited my post again Rolling Eyes 
This is impersonating people and it's not funny
Whoever mod or admin is doing this shit, stop it
sohdbrimks
sohdbrimks

Back to top Go down

Post by princevladlin Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:15 pm

Editing someone else's actions doesn't show up on this list of moderation action sadly :/ Obviously not a good thing.
princevladlin
princevladlin
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Steinwayartist Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:02 pm

i like plan X, especially because the master part
Steinwayartist
Steinwayartist

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon144 Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:03 am

princevladlin wrote:Editing someone else's actions doesn't show up on this list of moderation action sadly :/ Obviously not a good thing.
There should be a line saying how many time the posted is being edited and the editor of it.

dragon144
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by princevladlin Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:03 am

dragon144 wrote:
princevladlin wrote:Editing someone else's actions doesn't show up on this list of moderation action sadly :/ Obviously not a good thing.
There should be a line saying how many time the posted is being edited and the editor of it.
There isn't if an admin (or mod I assume) edits it.
princevladlin
princevladlin
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down