Exit Path Level Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini-project, program to automatically set volume/quality when EP launches?

4 posters

Go down

Would you like a program like this?

Mini-project, program to automatically set volume/quality when EP launches? I_vote_lcap100%Mini-project, program to automatically set volume/quality when EP launches? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Mini-project, program to automatically set volume/quality when EP launches? I_vote_lcap0%Mini-project, program to automatically set volume/quality when EP launches? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Mini-project, program to automatically set volume/quality when EP launches? I_vote_lcap0%Mini-project, program to automatically set volume/quality when EP launches? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Mini-project, program to automatically set volume/quality when EP launches? Empty Mini-project, program to automatically set volume/quality when EP launches?

Post by pcolyn Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:01 pm

I am tired of constantly having to mute EP and lower its quality on refresh, so I'm going to create a program to do it for me whenever EP launches.

When it is finished would the community like it available to them?
If so what other features would you like?

pcolyn
pcolyn

Back to top Go down

Mini-project, program to automatically set volume/quality when EP launches? Empty Re: Mini-project, program to automatically set volume/quality when EP launches?

Post by GhostOfNothing Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:25 pm

I think the auto thing sound good, cuz that is what i used to have to do, back when i played more.

GhostOfNothing

https://m.tiktok.com/h5/share/usr/6609842209934589958.html?u_cod

Back to top Go down

Mini-project, program to automatically set volume/quality when EP launches? Empty Re: Mini-project, program to automatically set volume/quality when EP launches?

Post by AngelOfOreos Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:34 pm

Are you thinking of like... an ahk autoexacutable? It seems tedious and ultimately less useful then you may think it would be. It's very easy to simply mute and click for low quality.
AngelOfOreos
AngelOfOreos
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by pcolyn Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:37 pm

AngelOfOreos wrote:Are you thinking of like... an ahk autoexacutable? It seems tedious and ultimately less useful then you may think it would be. It's very easy to simply mute and click for low quality.

Nah, the most efficient way would just to edit the memory associated with the settings when it launches.
pcolyn
pcolyn

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon144 Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:55 pm

Volume = 0
Quality = low

Every single time I play xD

dragon144
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelOfOreos Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:23 pm

pcolyn wrote:Nah, the most efficient way would just to edit the memory associated with the settings when it launches.

Oh, I see. That would be useful. So something like a variable editor for the page?
AngelOfOreos
AngelOfOreos
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by pcolyn Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:57 pm

AngelOfOreos wrote:
pcolyn wrote:Nah, the most efficient way would just to edit the memory associated with the settings when it launches.

Oh, I see. That would be useful. So something like a variable editor for the page?

Not the page, flash, as the settings are contained within plugin-container.exe with Firefox. I'll have to test with other browsers as flash is handled slightly differently.

Home is upside down atm so it'll be a bit before I can get to it.
pcolyn
pcolyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down