Exit Path Level Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spam rules

5 posters

Go down

Spam rules Empty Spam rules

Post by Nabbit Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:58 pm

After three people have been banned for spamming on the forum, it's time for some spam rules on here. Please refer to the rules topic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you are unsure about anything. Since you are supposed to read the rules and I'm making this global announcement (and it's kind of common sense not to spam), future spam will not be tolerated.

- Spamming means: posting anything off-topic or useless (such as two word posts) or more than 1 post in a row. Double posting is frowned upon, but it is acceptable when the two posts are totally unrelated and both relevant (for example a long response to two different people about different issues). Triple posting is not allowed. Edit your previous post if you have something to add.
- Irrelevant and off-topic posts are allowed in the Misc forum, but triple posting is still not allowed.
- The penalty for spamming will be a warning followed by a temp-ban for 2 or 3 days on the forum. If the person does it again, we'll see...

-Edited by princevladlin-
Nabbit
Nabbit
Rabbit
Rabbit

Back to top Go down

Spam rules Empty Re: Spam rules

Post by shock_wave3000 Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:26 pm

nabbit can u help me i can login in my account in ep-y anymore! heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!
please and thank u ^^
shock_wave3000
shock_wave3000

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelOfOreos Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:11 pm

shock_wave3000 wrote:nabbit can u help me i can login in my account in ep-y anymore! heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!
please and thank u ^^
Wrong Forum.

I'll pm you a message containing how to log in in a moment.

EDIT: Just tried to reset your password and remembered I can't do so without moderator abilities. Any mods reading this?
AngelOfOreos
AngelOfOreos
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by yck Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:40 am

shock_wave3000 wrote:nabbit can u help me i can login in my account in ep-y anymore! heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!
please and thank u ^^
send me a pm

yck
yck
yck

Back to top Go down

Post by princevladlin Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:46 am

Glad you got responses, but I'm going to go ahead and lock this since it's the wrong place.
princevladlin
princevladlin
Administrator

https://exitpath-levelmakers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down