Exit Path Level Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't play Yck EP due to browser issues?

+5
raif
AngelOfOreos
Ozone Layer
Xakaze
Lazerrr
9 posters

Go down

Can't play Yck EP due to browser issues? Empty Can't play Yck EP due to browser issues?

Post by Lazerrr Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:16 pm

Hey, I'm a member of YCK and I quit a long time ago. Now that I'm off my hiatus, I recently went back to the site to see if I could play again(I'm using Firefox BTW). Everything loaded fine and I was able to log into my old account; but when I clicked the 'Play' button nothing happened.

I then went to Google Chrome, but it was blocked due to a 'security error'. And I know Internet Explorer doesn't work with Yck, so I didn't bother trying that.

Can someone help me with this predicament? Thanks in advance.

Lazerrr

Back to top Go down

Can't play Yck EP due to browser issues? Empty Re: Can't play Yck EP due to browser issues?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:35 pm

Hmmm. Make sure your flash is up to date. On Chrome, try to type the address without the "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] part.

Back to top Go down

Can't play Yck EP due to browser issues? Empty Re: Can't play Yck EP due to browser issues?

Post by Lazerrr Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:42 pm

Mysis wrote:Hmmm. Make sure your flash is up to date. On Chrome, try to type the address without the "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] part.

Gotcha. The without the 'www' part helped, and now I can play. Thanks Smile

EDIT: I spoke too soon. When I chose the multiplayer option, it would just stay at the 'Connecting' screen.

EDIT2: lol, again spoke too soon. After refreshing multiple times I got it to work. Sadly I lost all my data, but it works.

Lazerrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Xakaze Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:19 am

The issue you have been encountering has nothing to do with your browser, it's due - according to what yck said a few days ago - to an Armor Games's server. There is nothing we can do from here to fix that.
So, the only thing you have to do is being patient because the login delay is totally random - from a few seconds to an hour or so.

Xakaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Layer Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:03 pm

I heard AG was hacked, is that true?
Ozone Layer
Ozone Layer

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelOfOreos Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:09 pm

Ozone Layer wrote:I heard AG was hacked, is that true?
heh, possibly ;3
AngelOfOreos
AngelOfOreos
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by raif Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:05 pm

whats the full link i lost it

raif

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabbit Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:05 pm

You might be trying to access the older site. The current site is here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nabbit
Nabbit
Rabbit
Rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Steinwayartist Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:39 pm

Raif, are you the raif.booni we banned a long time ago?
Steinwayartist
Steinwayartist

Back to top Go down

Post by ExitPathGirl16 Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:46 pm

Nabbit wrote:You might be trying to access the older site. The current site is here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Is it safe to post the link to the site now that this topic cannot be accessed without verification?

ExitPathGirl16

Back to top Go down

Post by Retrocrystallix Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:36 am

idkwhattocall wrote:
Nabbit wrote:You might be trying to access the older site. The current site is here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Is it safe to post the link to the site now that this topic cannot be accessed without verification?

Still need to get to these forums first, find the link.
Then you need to have a registered account (as in, someone invited you).

*And if you know of this site, you probably know the other.

Retrocrystallix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down