Exit Path Level Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting for Mentors 2! Its different than first one. LOOK AT IT

+2
TroIIingTroll
Steinwayartist
6 posters

Go down

Who do you think has done an amazing job as a mentor? Why?

Voting for Mentors 2! Its different than first one. LOOK AT IT I_vote_lcap21%Voting for Mentors 2! Its different than first one. LOOK AT IT I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 13 ]
Voting for Mentors 2! Its different than first one. LOOK AT IT I_vote_lcap8%Voting for Mentors 2! Its different than first one. LOOK AT IT I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 5 ]
Voting for Mentors 2! Its different than first one. LOOK AT IT I_vote_lcap3%Voting for Mentors 2! Its different than first one. LOOK AT IT I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Voting for Mentors 2! Its different than first one. LOOK AT IT I_vote_lcap13%Voting for Mentors 2! Its different than first one. LOOK AT IT I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 8 ]
Voting for Mentors 2! Its different than first one. LOOK AT IT I_vote_lcap3%Voting for Mentors 2! Its different than first one. LOOK AT IT I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Voting for Mentors 2! Its different than first one. LOOK AT IT I_vote_lcap11%Voting for Mentors 2! Its different than first one. LOOK AT IT I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 7 ]
Voting for Mentors 2! Its different than first one. LOOK AT IT I_vote_lcap10%Voting for Mentors 2! Its different than first one. LOOK AT IT I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 6 ]
Voting for Mentors 2! Its different than first one. LOOK AT IT I_vote_lcap18%Voting for Mentors 2! Its different than first one. LOOK AT IT I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 11 ]
Voting for Mentors 2! Its different than first one. LOOK AT IT I_vote_lcap11%Voting for Mentors 2! Its different than first one. LOOK AT IT I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 61

Voting for Mentors 2! Its different than first one. LOOK AT IT Empty Voting for Mentors 2! Its different than first one. LOOK AT IT

Post by Steinwayartist Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:53 pm

Since there is a voting poll for moderators to explain who you think has done a good job here, i think that since it is only fair that we also have a mentor one. This is almost 100% similar to the mod one, only this is for mentors and there is a more people. WARNING: there will be TWO different polls since the maximum number of people in one poll is ten, and since there are more than ten mentors, there will be two polls. So if you dont see your name on the first poll, please look at the other poll. sorry if i keep emphasizing it, its just i dont want to have people view both of them and forget about the other poll.
Things to consider but not needed, 
1) how have they helped you personally
2) how they have helped the community
3) if you think they play an active roll
4) If they are nice, show kindness, and perform their job well.

Please put both good and bad things, i think every single mentor wants to hear about how they do. If you are a mentor, DO NOT VOTE!!!! Moderators can vote, and of course, if yck wants to, have fun! If you are a mentor and you voted, cancel your votes please. If anyone new becomes a mentor we will add them in, there vote will not be canceled if their vote was done before they became mentor. THE OTHER VOTING POLL IS IN GENERAL DISCUSSIONS! i didnt know how to make it in every part of the forum, so sorry for that inconvinecne. Sorry for the bad spelling too.
Be honest and have fun. We love your feedback. Remember, if you arent on here, you are on the other  poll. Sorry if you think im over emphasizing it. ^^
If i forgot anyones names, PLEASE TELL ME. i will put your name on their and send an apology.

Last edited by princevladlin on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:22 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : needed to be global, will be doing this to other poll. NEW MENTOR!!!! :D Another new mentor and a loss of a mentor.)
Steinwayartist
Steinwayartist

Back to top Go down

Voting for Mentors 2! Its different than first one. LOOK AT IT Empty Re: Voting for Mentors 2! Its different than first one. LOOK AT IT

Post by TroIIingTroll Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:15 am

Stein , I am a mentor too -_-||
TroIIingTroll
TroIIingTroll

https://www.sites.google.com/site/0803game1/

Back to top Go down

Voting for Mentors 2! Its different than first one. LOOK AT IT Empty Re: Voting for Mentors 2! Its different than first one. LOOK AT IT

Post by TroIIingTroll Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:17 am

aNd also you are mentor ... Too careless
TroIIingTroll
TroIIingTroll

Back to top Go down

Post by TroIIingTroll Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:21 am

oH just my careless... Lol
TroIIingTroll
TroIIingTroll

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon144 Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:24 am

Excitement1000

Participate in the EP community actively (idk for now). And willing to give a helping hand whenever ppl needed.

Nubaslaya

Participate in the EP community actively (idk for now). And willing to give a helping hand whenever ppl needed.

-ve you may wanna rethink once for every idea you express out Razz

Creo 07

He is a very nice person who is willing to assist and help the community in any ways he could (though he is inactive now)

-ve? Stay stronger Razz Dont let little incidents affect decision, you should consider the general picture instead of focus on some unusual bit.

Metatarsus

A very intelligent mentor who always give moral support. She also like participate in the community sometimes.

-ve? Not active enough? Understand because you are in a medical school its more important.

Royster 73

Willing to assist others whenever needed. He also owns a EP site to help new players about tricks which I think he shall deserve some credit.

-ve inactive but I know... due to school

Guest Dog

(don't know him well )

GARY1997

A very kind person who is willing to assist the community.

-ve? He could be more active lend more help.

Dorp

A kind person and assisted Darwin37 for serval mod decisions and always give good opinion.

-ve? He may be more active in the community as a whole.

BossmanJason (BMJ)

A very kind person who is willing to assist the community.

-ve? He can be more active and work more on the community but idk if he has school or something Razz

dragon144
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Steinwayartist Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:49 pm

Trolling troll, i told you, there are 2 polls, you have to read everything in a post. I have not left anyone out, maybe a misspelling, which i apologize for
Steinwayartist
Steinwayartist

Back to top Go down

Post by TroIIingTroll Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:32 am

Oh o.o there are many mentors , I forgot it ... Just my careless , sorry...
TroIIingTroll
TroIIingTroll

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelOfOreos Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:00 pm

Drag you gotta add me in the list of yours there :P
AngelOfOreos
AngelOfOreos
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Steinwayartist Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:50 pm

First, you are on the list. You are on the bottom, where "no one" used to be. Apparently, we have at least 1 mentor doing their job well, which is super nice to know. So yeah, you are on there. I made this, so yeah. I make sure i do my job Smile
Steinwayartist
Steinwayartist

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelOfOreos Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:16 pm

Steinwayartist wrote:First, you are on the list. You are on the bottom, where "no one" used to be. Apparently, we have at least 1 mentor doing their job well, which is super nice to know. So yeah, you are on there. I made this, so yeah. I make sure i do my job :)
I was not referring to your post.

Dragon has posted a reply containing a short opinional of each mentor on this thread.
AngelOfOreos
AngelOfOreos
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Steinwayartist Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:37 am

Ohh, okay. You did confuse me for a second. He will put something for you.
Steinwayartist
Steinwayartist

Back to top Go down

Post by ExitPathGirl16 Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:55 am

remove dog and put red
btw anyone still read this?

ExitPathGirl16

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelOfOreos Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:48 am

idkwhattocall wrote:remove dog and put red
The "craze" for mentor has kind of died down. I think we can resume our daily goings now.
AngelOfOreos
AngelOfOreos
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ExitPathGirl16 Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:32 pm

AngelOfOreos wrote:
idkwhattocall wrote:remove dog and put red
The "craze" for mentor has kind of died down. I think we can resume our daily goings now.
Ask almost any TP do they want to be a mentor and they will say yes

ExitPathGirl16

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelOfOreos Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:51 pm

idkwhattocall wrote:Ask almost any TP do they want to be a mentor and they will say yes
Their reasons for wanting the position are sometimes for the wrong reasons. That is why there are few and a controlled amount of us.

People always want more power... it's human nature.
AngelOfOreos
AngelOfOreos
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Layer Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:32 pm

True.
I still want to be mentor even though I'm perfectly happy to be TP
I just need to be able to set levels. Razz
Ozone Layer
Ozone Layer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down