Exit Path Level Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death or Revival? - The question of YckEP's future.

+7
Schmiddy1234
Guest_Phoenix94305
bradjel
DonQuick
wopi2
princevladlin
Nabbit
11 posters

Go down

Do we want to keep planning YckEP's future, or not?

Death or Revival? - The question of YckEP's future. I_vote_lcap60%Death or Revival? - The question of YckEP's future. I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 12 ]
Death or Revival? - The question of YckEP's future. I_vote_lcap15%Death or Revival? - The question of YckEP's future. I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]
Death or Revival? - The question of YckEP's future. I_vote_lcap25%Death or Revival? - The question of YckEP's future. I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

Death or Revival? - The question of YckEP's future. Empty Death or Revival? - The question of YckEP's future.

Post by Nabbit Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:35 pm

After seeing Ozone's thread, I decided that now would be a good time to post this thread since we survived the YckEP apopcalypse -- hurt, but still running.

Now I ask: do we want to keep planning YckEP's future?

That's to Heart, (I love you Lol look it's a heart! *easily distracted*) we still have Plan Q, and we could keep making changes to it until we're satisfied. Even though we lost the original makers of Plan Q, it's still possible to carry it out with the troopers we have here. Or if we don't want to do anything like that plan anymore, we could start making new plans.

Anyways, do we want to keep planning, and hope that we can bring the community together and revive YckEP? Or do you think there's been enough YckEP drama to last us a year, and just want to forget it?

Also, I would to say thank you to everyone who joined this forum, and those who helped make it, for not letting the site fall to its knees after the deletion of the old forum. I think that even though we're small, we have a strong community of people ready to go through thick and thin. (Only the third day of this forum's existence, and we already have almost 40 people Very Happy.) Leik thankies guise 4 everythang, now vote!
Nabbit
Nabbit
Rabbit
Rabbit

Back to top Go down

Death or Revival? - The question of YckEP's future. Empty Re: Death or Revival? - The question of YckEP's future.

Post by princevladlin Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:49 pm

I'm just going to add my input here. I think we should try to take this slowly and not rush anything. Also, let's wait until we have the community together in one place before we actually make any decisions. I guess this was inevitable, but let's still try to focus on getting everyone's codes back and regrouping before we worry too much about this.
princevladlin
princevladlin
Administrator

https://exitpath-levelmakers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Death or Revival? - The question of YckEP's future. Empty Re: Death or Revival? - The question of YckEP's future.

Post by wopi2 Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:04 pm

I feel we have overlooked many things when we come to talking about the 'Death of YckEP'. The problem is (in my opinion at least) is that we have become an elitist, closed group. By this I mean all we ever do is sit in OUR private lobbies waiting for something to happen rather than actively trying to change the situation. If we actually bothered to venture into the AG lobbies and recruit new people to join then maybe we can 'revive' YckEP, without having to bother with all this copyright and plan nonsense.

I think it is very healthy as a community to go through these things and would like to continue planning (especially now I can help as I can use the forum). However I feel planning should continue on a smaller more practical scale.

wopi2

Back to top Go down

Post by DonQuick Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:19 pm

Umm... I've been gone for a while. What do you mean by the YckEP apocalypse?? What happened?

-Ignorant Don Cool

DonQuick

Back to top Go down

Post by bradjel Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:35 pm

i know i m relatively new on yck, but i think wopi2 is true and really show the main problem in yck, we didn t play enough on AG room. there is lot of players who know the basic tricks, but they cant go here cause nobody invite them.
but i don t think it s apocalypse here, we just need to see that other player are like us, they just discover the game later than us.
(sorry for my poor english)
bradjel
bradjel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest_Phoenix94305 Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:07 pm

Yep, people don't play in AG rooms enough. Don't think it's more complicated than that.
Guest_Phoenix94305
Guest_Phoenix94305

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmiddy1234 Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:35 pm

The death of yep would be bad... Many players would also die without the use of their drug.

cherry

Schmiddy1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest_Phoenix94305 Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:41 pm

Oh, btw, I asked Yck if he could fix the room state bug and the bug where we all look like white scissormen to AG'ers. He fixed both, although sometimes you still look like scissorman, with your colors (although I've seen some Yck people that didn't). So hit up them AG rooms y'all! You won't break a room when you enter, and now we don't look like some group of elitist hackers. Wink
Guest_Phoenix94305
Guest_Phoenix94305

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Layer Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:28 pm

Let's do nothing.

*Grabs drink, and sags in a recliner*
Ozone Layer
Ozone Layer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fourgem2333 Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:48 am

It would not the same without Y-EP. I`m playing EP now since 4 years already and have seen many good players leave. And if Y-EP will going down I will stay here too. ;]
Fourgem2333
Fourgem2333

Back to top Go down

Post by Fourgem2333 Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:51 am

Sorry, for bad english. Xo
Fourgem2333
Fourgem2333

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Layer Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:42 am

Your cat is scary.
Ozone Layer
Ozone Layer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fourgem2333 Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:23 am

Not really, she is only hungry. She smells bananas xD
Fourgem2333
Fourgem2333

Back to top Go down

Post by holdonmyheart Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:36 am

We have become quite closed off. Perhaps we should all make a conscious effort to recruit more.

I also think making joining easier is a very good idea. Invite codes are kind of messy.
holdonmyheart
holdonmyheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed, the Newbie Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:29 pm

Wait, we have become a closed off group? I'm pretty sure Y-EP has been since it's creation a closed group.

I mean, since always its link was spread on Ghost Chat only - I've never seen it being promoted on AG - and I believe there was always the invite code thing.

Since the begginning YEP was to be a closed group - the difference is that people who were invited used to be active.

Perhaps, if a revival is the solution, YEP should abandon invite codes or we should go on calling people.

But... is AG's EP alive yet...? Is it receiving players too?
Ed, the Newbie
Ed, the Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by wopi2 Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:47 pm

Ed, the Newbie wrote:Wait, we have become a closed off group? I'm pretty sure Y-EP has been since it's creation a closed group.

I mean, since always its link was spread on Ghost Chat only - I've never seen it being promoted on AG - and I believe there was always the invite code thing.

Since the begginning YEP was to be a closed group - the difference is that people who were invited used to be active.

Perhaps, if a revival is the solution, YEP should abandon invite codes or we should go on calling people.

But... is AG's EP alive yet...? Is it receiving players too?

AG EP is dying as well as yck. However maybe in becoming a more open group we can hope to motivate players in AG to play more by creating a presence in their lobbies.

wopi2

Back to top Go down

Post by princevladlin Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:25 pm

Locked. The ayes have it. You can now post your ideas or plans [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. After enough input has been given, we will run another poll for a while on which course of action the community thinks should be taken.

sohdbrimks wrote:You are not your rank. You're not how many levels you have in the forum. You're not the flair you use. You're not the contents of your code. You're not your fucking kudos. You're the all-jumping, all-flowing crap of the world.
Woah hello Tyler.
princevladlin
princevladlin
Administrator

https://exitpath-levelmakers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down