Exit Path Level Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recent issues

+5
TheCamaro
Xakaze
dragon144
GhostOfNothing
Guest_Phoenix94305
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Recent issues - Page 2 Empty Re: Recent issues

Post by GhostOfPain Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:30 pm

Xakaze wrote:
On the other hand, I think dragon should have talked privately with some of us (mods/mentors) before letting wopi back in. You stated a condition, I did too. Your condition hasn't been fulfilled, and I don't know if mod/mentors agree with mine. That's a bit annoying, to say the least.

I dignifiedly unbanned him based on the numerous topics that have been created, regarding him to be unbanned and the generally asked question: 'Is it okay to let banned members back in?'
It wasn't just on a whim, yet if you believe it to be, search for all members disagreeing and agreeing with letting him back; weigh them against each other and then tell me I was wrong to have made such an 'irresponsible, non-justified decision'.

GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Xakaze Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:32 pm

Why did you quote 'irresponsible, non-justifed decision' ?
I'm just saying that that kind of decision must have explicit consent of most active staff members.
Anyway I think we can end this because we would have unbanned him anyway, we were implicetely ok for it, so it's not such a big deal imo ^^

Xakaze

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostofNinja Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:58 am

just wanted to mention that i appreciate the support from phoe, xak, cleg, etc..means a lot, coming from you guys Smile
GhostofNinja
GhostofNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2