Exit Path Level Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edit 9/2/13 Penalties for rule breaking - Voice opinions here!

+15
shock_wave3000
exitpathisveryfun123
sickcroon
guest_dog
Steinwayartist
Zenzational
holdonmyheart
princevladlin
nopeofnope
dragon144
sohdbrimks
wopi2
Xakaze
Ozone Layer
Nabbit
19 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Edit 9/2/13 Penalties for rule breaking - Voice opinions here! - Page 4 Empty Re: Edit 9/2/13 Penalties for rule breaking - Voice opinions here!

Post by exitpathisveryfun123 Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:04 pm

yck wrote:I'm reading... Smile
yck has his own profile now
exitpathisveryfun123
exitpathisveryfun123

Back to top Go down

Edit 9/2/13 Penalties for rule breaking - Voice opinions here! - Page 4 Empty Re: Edit 9/2/13 Penalties for rule breaking - Voice opinions here!

Post by exitpathisveryfun123 Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:05 pm

yck wrote:I'm reading... Smile
what would happen if you broke the rules yck?
exitpathisveryfun123
exitpathisveryfun123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickeyryn Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:06 pm

what would happen if you broke the rules yck?
Nothing! Very Happy

Mickeyryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Layer Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:28 pm

OMG YCK JUST TALKED BACK TO ME LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOMGOMGOMG AHHHHHH PANIC
Ozone Layer
Ozone Layer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabbit Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:06 pm

Ozone Layer wrote:OMG YCK JUST TALKED BACK TO ME LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOMGOMGOMG AHHHHHH PANIC
(And then Ozone scares him away...)
Nabbit
Nabbit
Rabbit
Rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Steinwayartist Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:09 pm

a wild ozone approached a yck. Ozone used spasm. Yck fled.
Ozone gained 0 experience points and a deauth
Steinwayartist
Steinwayartist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Layer Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:45 pm

I can see you know your Pokemon -.-
Funny, I've been here so long and not meet yck. (unless you're talking about that hacker) I just happen to go to sleep when yck goes on xD
Ozone Layer
Ozone Layer

Back to top Go down

Post by princevladlin Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:03 am

TroIIingTroll wrote:There are the suggestion of the penalties

First , protect the TP and someone have equal right of speaking and suggesting . So that all people can have their suggestion .

Second , the argue btw the players ( not have spamming , bullying ) should not in the penalty . ( See the first suggestion )

Third , we need to harsher of the penalty , it is course of more and more ppl said that some ppl are  abuse their power ( about ban or demote for no reason ) . Besides of the demote and ban 7 days , ( now we use " the ppl " to replace a ppl who abuse his power and use " victim " to replace a ppl who banned/demoted for no reason ) for the abuse the ppl's powers to demote victim for no reason , also need to take of victim's penalties of begging of rank and have 20 days extra ban if the ppl do not apology and recover victim's rank . For ban for no reason , the ppl also have a extra ban , the time of extra ban is equal to the time of victim banned for no reason and have a permanent ban if the ppl not have apology and unban to the victim .

Fourth , if the player not abuse power  in 20 day , the player can clear a break rules record every 20 days ( everyone need to have chance to mend )

Fifth , fair , open and right in all players in yck ep .

Sixth , avoid to use permanent ban ( see fourth ) I am not agree with permanent ban , if this is needed , I think should have 4 mods and 7 mentor and TP agree .

According to OZ , the TP means trusted player , the player need time to trusted , the mods need to have responsibility to manage the yck ep . But the mods and the mentors / TP break rules' penalty is too serious ( bz I play the old site 1-2 years...)

Hello , I am TroIIingTroll , you can call me TT .
1. Agree

2. You mean arguments shouldn't be punished as long as there is no spamming or bullying? I agree.

3. I agree with holding mods/mentors to a higher standard and punishing them for unfair bans.

4. Are you suggesting a reset period for offenses?

5. Yeah.

6. I especially agree here. Permanent ban should not be used (imho) unless the player's intention is to cause trouble and he/she refuses to stop. I think that there have been a lot of unwarranted permabans.. and for anyone who has been around since the near beginning of ep, think back to darwin's ban from ag :PMaybe 4 mods and 7 mentors/TPs is a bit excessive , but I do think that it might be a good idea to have more than one mod decide on a permaban. If someone does something worthy of a permaban like malicious hacking or giving other players viruses, then they should be temp banned and then during that period, people can decide whether or not to permaban. I also don't think that repeated minor offenses over long periods of time (someone spams four times over the course of a year) should result in a permaban. Just try use good judgement I guess so no one ends up banned forever for minor stuff.
princevladlin
princevladlin
Administrator

https://exitpath-levelmakers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TroIIingTroll Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:28 am

According to prince question "4. Are you suggesting a reset period for offenses?"

Yes , is it !

And some suggestion about forum , add more groupin forum , like lvl makers , tutor ( I want to in if this is appear^^) new players , etc .
TroIIingTroll
TroIIingTroll

https://www.sites.google.com/site/0803game1/

Back to top Go down

Post by ExitPathGirl16 Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:31 am

30 day ban for me is unfar

ExitPathGirl16

Back to top Go down

Post by ExitPathGirl16 Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:34 am

princevladlin wrote:
TroIIingTroll wrote:There are the suggestion of the penalties

First , protect the TP and someone have equal right of speaking and suggesting . So that all people can have their suggestion .

Second , the argue btw the players ( not have spamming , bullying ) should not in the penalty . ( See the first suggestion )

Third , we need to harsher of the penalty , it is course of more and more ppl said that some ppl are  abuse their power ( about ban or demote for no reason ) . Besides of the demote and ban 7 days , ( now we use " the ppl " to replace a ppl who abuse his power and use " victim " to replace a ppl who banned/demoted for no reason ) for the abuse the ppl's powers to demote victim for no reason , also need to take of victim's penalties of begging of rank and have 20 days extra ban if the ppl do not apology and recover victim's rank . For ban for no reason , the ppl also have a extra ban , the time of extra ban is equal to the time of victim banned for no reason and have a permanent ban if the ppl not have apology and unban to the victim .

Fourth , if the player not abuse power  in 20 day , the player can clear a break rules record every 20 days ( everyone need to have chance to mend )

Fifth , fair , open and right in all players in yck ep .

Sixth , avoid to use permanent ban ( see fourth ) I am not agree with permanent ban , if this is needed , I think should have 4 mods and 7 mentor and TP agree .

According to OZ , the TP means trusted player , the player need time to trusted , the mods need to have responsibility to manage the yck ep . But the mods and the mentors / TP break rules' penalty is too serious ( bz I play the old site 1-2 years...)

Hello , I am TroIIingTroll , you can call me TT .
1. Agree

2. You mean arguments shouldn't be punished as long as there is no spamming or bullying? I agree.

3. I agree with holding mods/mentors to a higher standard and punishing them for unfair bans.

4. Are you suggesting a reset period for offenses?

5. Yeah.

6. I especially agree here. Permanent ban should not be used (imho) unless the player's intention is to cause trouble and he/she refuses to stop. I think that there have been a lot of unwarranted permabans.. and for anyone who has been around since the near beginning of ep, think back to darwin's ban from ag :PMaybe 4 mods and 7 mentors/TPs is a bit excessive , but I do think that it might be a good idea to have more than one mod decide on a permaban. If someone does something worthy of a permaban like malicious hacking or giving other players viruses, then they should be temp banned and then during that period, people can decide whether or not to permaban. I also don't think that repeated minor offenses over long periods of time (someone spams four times over the course of a year) should result in a permaban. Just try use good judgement I guess so no one ends up banned forever for minor stuff.
guest dog needs to get penalized for baning me for too long 30 days instead of what should been 7! demote! him and unban me!

ExitPathGirl16

Back to top Go down

Post by TroIIingTroll Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:38 am

sorry for the repeat of the reply bz the phone is laggy :(

And a question , some ppl name in the forum is dark green ... Why??
TroIIingTroll
TroIIingTroll

https://www.sites.google.com/site/0803game1/

Back to top Go down

Post by ExitPathGirl16 Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:43 am

how long has my ban been?

ExitPathGirl16

Back to top Go down

Post by exitpathisveryfun123 Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:49 am

it has been 7 days since your ban i checked
exitpathisveryfun123
exitpathisveryfun123

Back to top Go down

Post by exitpathisveryfun123 Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:50 am

also there is no way you are coming back earily idk what you did but if you got a 30 day ban you did something bad
exitpathisveryfun123
exitpathisveryfun123

Back to top Go down

Post by exitpathisveryfun123 Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:51 am

what did you he do?
exitpathisveryfun123
exitpathisveryfun123

Back to top Go down

Post by exitpathisveryfun123 Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:51 am

to get a 30 day ban?
exitpathisveryfun123
exitpathisveryfun123

Back to top Go down

Post by exitpathisveryfun123 Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:52 am

also why did you have to post a comment in every catogory?
exitpathisveryfun123
exitpathisveryfun123

Back to top Go down

Post by exitpathisveryfun123 Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:54 am

people are not going to unban you you know if anything you are making things worse for yourself anyway i got better things to do bye
exitpathisveryfun123
exitpathisveryfun123

Back to top Go down

Post by ExitPathGirl16 Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:58 am

exitpathisveryfun123 wrote:what did you he do?
if you really want to know go ask someone i did nothing wrong but people think i did something worng

ExitPathGirl16

Back to top Go down

Post by princevladlin Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:59 am

Stop spamming both of you or I will tempban you from here too. @idkwhattocall I have deleted all your unnecessary posts. If you want to add something, EDIT your post. Double/triple/etc. posting is frowned upon. (This is an example of an okay double post)

Last edited by princevladlin on Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
princevladlin
princevladlin
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by princevladlin Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:16 am

TroIIingTroll wrote:According to prince question "4. Are you suggesting a reset period for offenses?"

Yes , is it !

And some suggestion about forum , add more groupin forum , like lvl makers , tutor ( I want to in if this is appear^^) new players , etc .
I think that's a good idea. Maybe it should be a bit more than 20 days though.. or we should at least have a rule so that you couldn't take advantage of that to deliberately break rules every 20 days

TroIIingTroll wrote:And a question , some ppl name in the forum is dark green ... Why??
If you click on someone's name, it will turn darker.

Also a question for Nabbit.. how do they mix? If someone does one thing and then another?
princevladlin
princevladlin
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Layer Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:54 am

I'm actually okey with most ppl like this, because I know, that in life, you have to deal with SHIT.
Ozone Layer
Ozone Layer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xakaze Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:14 am

- Excessive spamming in-game:
   - Warning on profile and in-game (kick afterwards if mod)
  - 1st offense: 1 hour ban

I'm sorry but I won't follow the first offense rule. I'll apply 2nd offense penalty instead.
The reason is that I don't want to be stuck on YEP for one hour. And if I have to leave for some reason I don't want to be punished because I forgot to/couldn't unban that player.

Xakaze

Back to top Go down

Post by sohdbrimks Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:03 am

Can't banned players still play anyway*? As long as they don't refresh or close the tab they can keep playing while 1 hour goes by. Hell, even 1 day is too little  since it's possible to leave your computer on all day. 2 or 3 days as a minimum might work better.

*in case I'm wrong, ignore everything i said Laughing
sohdbrimks
sohdbrimks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next