Exit Path Level Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YEP's inactivity discussion topic 2016

4 posters

Go down

YEP's inactivity discussion topic 2016 Empty YEP's inactivity discussion topic 2016

Post by Ed, the Newbie Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:45 pm

Hello, everyone! After three years, I finally found my forum credentials again. I had no idea I had an acc here already, nor that I had the credentials saved somewhere.

Anyways, I was reading back on an old topic I had replied to and it seems that YEP's "demise" - or so to say - was already a relevant discussion three years ago. I can anedoctally see that it still lives as a game, although slightly, considering the one or two rooms open at the more active parts of the day. It is also noticeable that we still nurture interest and affection for it, given the reactions upon the technical issues brought upon the game around the beginning of this month. Likelihood is that we don't have enough time or logistical coordination to actually partake in more races, more than we lack interest on it.

Additionally, it suffices to say that the community on its own still stands, as we still interact about different topics and through different medias, like Skype, Steam and Discord. It's clear that the fact we have this common topic still brings us together more often than not.

With all that said, I'd like to ask you guys about what you think of YEP's status as a game and as a community. Also, I'd like to know if you have any ideas for us to interact more with the game and as a community in general.
Ed, the Newbie
Ed, the Newbie

Back to top Go down

YEP's inactivity discussion topic 2016 Empty Re: YEP's inactivity discussion topic 2016

Post by viiq Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:03 pm

the community is fabulous. always kept alive by occasional drama. speaking of which,  besides the deep pockets incident, there hasn't been much drama lately. someone needs to fix this.
renske where you at fam
viiq
viiq

Back to top Go down

YEP's inactivity discussion topic 2016 Empty Re: YEP's inactivity discussion topic 2016

Post by AngelOfOreos Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:53 pm

There's maybe 20 people who still come on kinda regularly.
AngelOfOreos
AngelOfOreos
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostofNinja Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:06 am

the game itself is hanging in there. don't see people too often, but we get flashes of brilliance once in a while.
community is dank as always. alive and well on discord
GhostofNinja
GhostofNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down