Exit Path Level Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread

+18
GoblinOfHavoc
Excitement1000
nopeofnope
NubaSlaya
dragon144
DemonOfWrath
bradjel
Schmiddy1234
holdonmyheart
Mickeyryn
Zenzational
sohdbrimks
princevladlin
wopi2
Steinwayartist
Malkoir
Ozone Layer
Nabbit
22 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Which plan?

VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap14%VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap48%VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 48% 
[ 10 ]
VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap28%VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread - Page 3 Empty Re: VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread

Post by Ozone Layer Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:21 pm

Lol, now no one will notice my plan D:
Ozone Layer
Ozone Layer

Back to top Go down

VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread - Page 3 Empty Re: VOTING CLOSED! - New YEP revival thread

Post by wopi2 Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:21 pm

Ozone Layer wrote:Lol, now no one will notice my plan D:
I like your plan Wink

wopi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Layer Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:33 pm

I typed it on phone. Otherwise it would be about 9999999999999999999999 words long ;P.
Ozone Layer
Ozone Layer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabbit Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:55 pm

Ozone Layer wrote:Plan ala mode: A lot of this stuff is from earlier comments, but I just put it all together (and maybe improved it too)
Ozone, do you want me to replace your old plan with this one?
Nabbit
Nabbit
Rabbit
Rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickeyryn Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:59 pm

nabbit, could you put our plan on the first page?

Mickeyryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabbit Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:33 pm

princevladlin wrote:
Steinwayartist wrote:wait, what plan, the url thing is messed up
I'll harass her about it some more.
Alright it's up. I'm lazy.
Nabbit
Nabbit
Rabbit
Rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickeyryn Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:22 am

Thanks a lot nabbit and princevladlin.
Plan on first page. But we need to get to voting because if we just keep throwing out plans, we'll get to nothing. So without futher ado, I suggest and urge we get to voting!

Mickeyryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Layer Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:29 am

Mickey. Your rank is the same as a recruit rank. XD
I have the Nokia Lumia 822 Very Happy
And no, I like the idea of doing nothing. Razz
Ozone Layer
Ozone Layer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickeyryn Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:09 pm

What do you mean that,

Your rank is the same as a recruit rank
???

Mickeyryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Layer Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:29 am

Just a rank suggested earlier
Ozone Layer
Ozone Layer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabbit Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:47 am

VOTING STARTS IN 2 DAYS. SUBMIT PLANS NOW!!!
Nabbit
Nabbit
Rabbit
Rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickeyryn Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:21 am

Thanks, Nabbit. Question, which one are you in favor for?

Mickeyryn

Back to top Go down

Post by holdonmyheart Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:50 pm

....we're all kind of saying the same thing over and over again. Just an observation Razz Maybe we need to highlight the differences instead....
holdonmyheart
holdonmyheart

Back to top Go down

Post by wopi2 Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:57 pm

KrissKhan wrote:For all the liar, morons and hypocrites here, all the people on the site who have Auth (from me) will be demoted. If you would like to prevent this, give me 3 good reasons why I should not.
Hello everyone

Just got word from the real KrissKhan that this is a fake Smile)

Delete this post?

Last edited by wopi2 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

wopi2

Back to top Go down

Post by princevladlin Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:10 pm

wopi2 wrote:
KrissKhan wrote:For all the liar, morons and hypocrites here, all the people on the site who have Auth (from me) will be demoted. If you would like to prevent this, give me 3 good reasons why I should not.
Hello everyone

Just got word from the real KrissKhan that this is a fake Smile)
Yeah KK doesn't live in the USA (dead giveaway that it's a fake account).

To everyone else:
Please keep the discussion here relevant to the topic. Unnecessary posts will be deleted so that the thread isn't cluttered. Please do not post anymore spam here.
princevladlin
princevladlin
Administrator

https://exitpath-levelmakers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmiddy1234 Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:21 pm

I like sohd's and zen's plans. I cannot decide between them though.

Schmiddy1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabbit Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:59 am

Hope for the best, expect the worst

Well... I guess I should make one. (By the way... YEP = Yck Exit Path)

A look at YEP so far:
I guess everyone's opinion on YEP as a whole right now is different, but I would like to state some of my observations here so I can clearly state the problems I will be addressing with this plan and clear up, what I believe, are some fallacies made about the site:

- YEP isn't dying. We have always been a small, private community, but that doesn't make us weak. Sure we're going to be a ghost town someday if we don't invite new members, but I don't see this in the near future.  People go on vacation for a while, but they always return for a bit.  Like I've heard many people say to me, and from my own observations over the years, you can never quit EP. And because of that motto we have a strong community, despite our small size. The few, the proud.

- We do have a problem with getting new members to the site. People need invite codes to get into the site and there aren't enough people willing to go into 1.0 rooms to hand them out. I think also ever since we've moved from the google site, (which had no invite codes or moderation system) we've gotten more elitist than before.  I see that in the way we've been treating our most recently added members... some of the more annoying newbies amongst them were a common occurence on the old site. Because of that, i would like to make something clear: if we make the site more accessible, we're going to get annoying people, and YEP isn't going to burn in hell if that happens. It's the internet, there's stupid people on here. It can't be helped.

-  Yck isn't that active. It's going to be extremely hard to get him to do a bunch of programming /changes since he's distant. And he has the final word on all of this; I would like to remind everyone of that.

- Both good and bad came from the mentor rank.  One good result is that the mentors are active and strong, unlike most of the moderators. They've helped keep the site tame and orderly. I think a few of them could be fantastic moderators. However, there are (were (?)... there's been so many rank changes since the whole plan thing started) too many, due to moderators carelessly handing out mentor ranks to a bunch of people. This caused too much power to be in the hands of too many people, and things got chaotic.

-  The moderators, as a whole, suck. Most of the moderators are inactive, and things have been stressful with us lately. I'm not saying I'm the perfect mod, because I'm really not, but we need changes in this category too...

- And then all of that fancy stuff people want to be changed in the actual game. Idk enough about the game itself to state anything here, but I know it's an issue. (Yck, I want to shoot lasers at people in game when they're ahead of me. Can you add that in?)

So... I'll be addressing all the problems listed here. But the following is not only going to be what I think we should do, but more importantly, how we should go about doing it.

LETS CHUNK IT
This idea is ripped off from Princevladlin, but I'm putting it here because it's a fucking good idea, bitches. If we try to make gigantic plans that address everything at once, they won't suffice because people might agree with some parts of the plan but not all of it which would result in endless fighting, or people will TL;DR it like most will do with this post. xD  Take the problems on one at a time and not all at once so we're not overwhelmed.

I was thinking we could go about doing this by creating a thread that focuses on one problem on the site. (Mentors, recruiting...) Discuss it, decide on something, done. We lock the thread up and move on to the next issue. And we'll make one thread at a time. If my plan wins... I think the first thing we should discuss is whether to open the site or not and if so by how much.

The following I'm putting in spoilers because I doubt everyone will agree with every part I say, which is why I suggested the above;  we can decided on each individual topic and not everything at once. If you read anything in this post... read the above. Because the below I kind of doubt will happen because we're limited by Yck but I wish it would. But anyways, more opinions from me.

Recruiting:

Mentors:

Administrators?:

Site space issues (For lack of better terminology):

Moderators:

In game changes:

Ok I think this is done now. xD

Last edited by Nabbit on Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Nabbit
Nabbit
Rabbit
Rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenzational Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:55 am

@Nabbit, thats where my plans come in, suggesting more moderators and invitations Very Happy

VOTE ME errr My plan!
Zenzational
Zenzational

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Layer Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:20 am

I'm too young to make plans like yours...
* bows down before you guys *
Ozone Layer
Ozone Layer

Back to top Go down

Post by Steinwayartist Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:15 pm

very good idea nabbit, limit a number of mentors, so we only have a few. that is genius. And yes, all we have to worry about is giving them the site, and no invite code. So that is good thinking nabs.
Steinwayartist
Steinwayartist

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabbit Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:09 am

Added more crap to  my plan yay! And also:

VOTING STARTS NOW! PLEASE VOTE!!!
Nabbit
Nabbit
Rabbit
Rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Steinwayartist Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:42 am

just a quick reminder, cut out the edit that mickey made, i had no idea he put it there and he should have let me approve of it -_- dont know if you have seen this message previously, but as a reminder again, don't insert it, as a part of the plan. No need for worthless ranks, that is achievment unlocked xD. Anyways,
HAPPY POLLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steinwayartist
Steinwayartist

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmiddy1234 Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:16 pm

Nabbit can you change me vote? I voted for sohd and I didn't know you had a thing too. I read yours and I WANT YOURS INSTEAD! Razz

Schmiddy1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabbit Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Schmiddy1234 wrote:Nabbit can you change me vote? I voted for sohd and I didn't know you had a thing too. I read yours and I WANT YOURS INSTEAD! Razz
I allowed vote cancellation on the poll. Cancel your vote and then re-vote for whatever. ^^  It should give you the option right by the total number of votes in the poll results.
Nabbit
Nabbit
Rabbit
Rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by bradjel Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:35 pm

hello everyone, i had an idea to make EP more attractive and to help newcomer: the idea is to write how to do basic tricks on AG and perhaps put some video too.
it s just an idea but if it s possible, i think it can help newcomer.
bradjel
bradjel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next